Less Survivor Gimmicks and More New Content

Why can't they publish more maps and more challenges. They should open the game up to players to design their own special challenge maps that then others can play like Blizzard on Battlenet

This would alleviate a lot of the boredom of no new content but a constant grind to upgrade survivors and unlock traits that actually don't make that much of a difference in the game
corpseridder35Fester17SgtSalami

Comments

• Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Debottleneck content generation please
    By allowing users create custom games??? As a small developer you can never keep content growing as fast as users consume it

@Teeceezy @eetu @DLich @DarkFae @MadPuppy
    They give us outposts but don't allow us to make it crazy fun with explosives, mega hoards etc because they make all the piece so expensive. Just let it open and allow us to mod levels to our content. NG code is pretty basic. I'm sure we can work to create some neat innovations

It's like apple and apps. Apple could not have ever developed all the cool apps alone
  • That sounds like an interesting idea but (even though I'm not a mobile game dev) it sounds like something that might be a little beyond the limitations of a mobile game.
    Or let us use tomatoes to upgrade outposts Into beasts and add features like

Grenades
    Explosives
    Hidden walker pits that are fully camouflaged
    Walker spawning pools like the challenges
    Ability to steer walker hordes to kill people by controlling their movement with gates
  • corpseridder35corpseridder35 Member Posts: 13
    How about an option for a 4th Survivor in missions I would love to have an Assault,Hunter,Scout,an a Warrior on the field together.Makes for better strategies when playing a higher number of walkers an humans due to the 4th slot.More 'Separated' missions can come into play too.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Sipher07 said:

Or let us use tomatoes to upgrade outposts Into beasts and add features like

Grenades

Explosives

Hidden walker pits that are fully camouflaged

Walker spawning pools like the challenges

Ability to steer walker hordes to kill people by controlling their movement with gates

But people already complain that they can't win outposts because of bullet dodge. If they did those, then people would complain about them.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    We really need new content, new challenge maps(with fewer low level runs required for high level players) and many new story maps. The game has become a grind and is not really fun anymore; it has now become something to do when one is on the crapper. I still believe that the outposts update which moved the game from story missions is when things became derailed, but that is neither here nor there. However, since that time, we have had only one new story mission (the Church), which was the least interesting one at that. I keep trying to upgrade my camp, etc. in the vain hope that things will become fun again, but am starting to believe that this is not realistic. It is nice to have new survivors, but really if you don't have new adventures to use them on then what is the point. It is an endless hamster wheel to nowhere. At the very least, the old story missions should be unlocked so there is more variety to what we can do.
    CapletonZetteMizTy