Phones

hi
with phones which gives a getter chance to get the walking dead survivers
1 phone 5 phone or the 15 phone
TeeceezyPain Walker

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited August 2016

@Shadowkeeper stated HERE that the 15-phone call option gives the greatest likely hood of success and that hero tokens can also be found in 5-phones calls but its rare to do so. Yet I have 4 pieces of hero in the process of being opened that does not include Daryl and found all 4 tokens in 5-phone calls.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I've had very good luck with 5-radio calls.
    But that is luck, which changes.
  • @Verbaub

Yeah but does it stack? :p
    atrainofficialAetherholePapacasgabriel_lwh
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @DarkFae, you are lucky I blew through all my phones on the 8 day event and I got bubkist! Since then, every time I get 15 phones I make a call. Still bubkist on the heros! If weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! LOL! At least, I was able to get hunter, assault and shooter tokens!
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    i got daryl on the 8 day event, and not a single other hero token. this event, have got no new higher star survivors, and only normal tokens. I have used over 200 phones, just this event alone. somebody seriosly needs to fix this phone/token situation, Ng. I luved this game at first, but now im probably just gonna quit.:(
    MizTy
  • @jls_killer

Well I haven't gotten any phones or anything since I posted so maybe I should have not said anything to begin with.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @DarkFae...

You and I are on a " Double Secret Probation List. "

Da Fins have given our games " special cookies " so the " Law of Averages " are of nun-effect...

Story of my life......... Sigh...

; )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

[Deleted User]1Ris
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Luck? Vegas has better odds. Not giving them money and not giving up my tg crates. I'm still holding out hope against hope to one day draw a usable weapon.
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited August 2016
    @GreenBalloon I just pulled this after a challenge mission. Only epic, and with no bore or luck trait but it should deal some serious damage if I ever level it up. I can remember not too long ago when I would have been happy to get this rifle.
    GreenBalloon
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @NCDawgFan ...yeah, sad stuff indeed. I drew a similar weapon last week and spent the xp weekend upgrading it. It's like giving a diet meal to a starving survivor, but better than nothing. Everything is green crap. Was over it all long ago.
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    I've had 1 phone from the wall walkers in 5 days this is a joke.