August 5th 2016 Weekend Event Announcement - by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934

Get ready to log on often!!! lol ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
zbotMystiqueWalkerslayer82JayZVerbaubantxyzJackBauerAndreaSpacemanSpiffBuckzzi812manyMrSorrowgabriel_lwhAvalon8p_herianJulialiciousSlickRick

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,128
    edited August 2016
    Thanks as always! :)

Two great weekend events in a row. Nice job NG!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @JayZ I'm glad you're happy ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
  • xyzxyz Member Posts: 44
    Thx Terminates! :)
    Very appreciate your nice and great videos as always :p
    Terminates
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Statistics Guys be ready - to check if it is really 10x ! :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TerminatesMizTy
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Thanks for the info Termi - miss you <3 :*
    Terminates
    @Verbaub Thank you hun!!! I miss you and everyone there too :)

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Thanks for the info. Nice event, indeed

Well played NG, well played...
    Terminates
  • RicksbeardRicksbeard Member Posts: 24
    Love this event
    TerminatesDale
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    Thank you for the info and great video @Terminates :smile:
    Also, great event NG. Keep it up ;)
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

Terminates
    @MrSorrow @Ricksbeard @SpacemanSpiff @xyz

Thank you all so much!!! You guys make these announcements worth doing :)

Thank you for taking time on your busy day to post <3

SpacemanSpiffMrSorrow
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    can someone say what this wekend event is, please? All of the tutorial videos, in game and here, refuse to work for me. Been trying for months to get too. Although no surprise, your ads work fine, ng. Gotta line you pockets, after all.
    Terminates
    Also, does thi Trade goods for radio event, end, when this weekend one starts?
    Terminates
    @timmyaaeh1 Hi Timmy!!! The herd is coming!!! The event is there will be 10X more walkers knocking on the walls of your gate, so if you click on them, you get either supplies, XP, fuels, or radios from the herd.

It starts this Friday at 7am UTC and ends on Monday same time.

Let me know if you have any more questions ;)

• Marco282Marco282 Member Posts: 14
    Thx Terminates! I love the horde....it should be permanent as it enables you to play more due to gas being offered for kills of these walkers! Thumbs up!!!

Together we can make it!
    Join us - [email protected]
    Terminates
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Great video my queen!! Pimp glasses w/sassy face...my favorite ever!! ;)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Terminates
    @SlickRick I wanna smother you with kisses!!!! ;)

Yea, I never wanted to be snapchat brat, but I'm diggin' it lol

SlickRick
    thx for the info, @Terminates, and thx for the herd, it is agreat weekend event.:)
    Terminates
  • GForceGForce Member Posts: 238
    As always a pleasure to watch your new video @Terminates.

Just out of curiosity do you end each map with 2 or 3 stars?
    Or I must be doing something wrong or I don't have the right gear.
    I have to flee a lot.
    :-(
    G-Force
    Eh Family
    @GForce

Hi hun!!! Yes, for this one I will end with 2 or 3 stars. I did a video of repeating all 6 on the map for this challenge, but it's more like a marathon run. It's not really strategy, but I just wanted to show how I can run all 6 in this map in a very short and quick amount of time.

If you have any questions on any challenge, you can always ask me and I will reply right away ;)

For this week's challenge, my survivors had 2 very important traits that allowed them to run through this challenge fairly quickly. All three has the dodge bullet trait between 40-45%, and each survivor had armor on with 55-60% body shot chance.

Good luck <3

antHerberge
  • GForceGForce Member Posts: 238
    Thanks for sharing your secrets @Terminates.
    I was able to collect 810 stars, but it could be more.
    Have to check those two traits
    ;-)
    G-Force
    Eh Family
  • FLWillFLWill Member Posts: 71
    Awesome video, thanks a bunch. Do you happen to know anything about the upcoming "Fight It Out" challenge?
    RealOne
    @FLWill Nope, but as soon as we find something out, we will let you know ;)

<3

• FLWillFLWill Member Posts: 71
    @Terminates Thanks for quick response. I'll be watching out for more info.
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    Bad ass @Terminates!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
  • RealOneRealOne Member Posts: 14
    Wow, I'm very impressed your skill Terminates. I watched some of your You Tube Videos, very nice production. I can't seem to break out of the 260-300 star range. This challenge was easier because I could let the walkers eat the free men for me and had a PR of 350 stars. But 810 stars or more...? What am I missing? Any tips
    RealOne said:

Wow, I'm very impressed your skill Terminates. I watched some of your You Tube Videos, very nice production. I can't seem to break out of the 260-300 star range. This challenge was easier because I could let the walkers eat the free men for me and had a PR of 350 stars. But 810 stars or more...? What am I missing? Any tips

I should have mentioned, I'm using level 19 survivors with pretty good gear. Not all legendary but decent rarity.
    @RealOne This was actually my personal best as well since there were way too many repeatables for The Graveyard. I believe I gained over 1500 stars this challenge ;p

Just remember that quests can boost your challenge scores each week so make sure you save those quests for challenges! If you don't like the quest, you can trash them and wait for the one you want. Always have at least 3 survivors of each class so that there are more chances of you getting a quest that gives you challenge bonus stars.

For this particular challenge, I relied heavily on my gear and traits. My survivors all had at least 40% bullet dodge and at least 55% body shot chance (on armor). That way, you can take several hits and your team would only get slightly damaged, even by level 30 raiders!

And the people that got over 1,000 stars, its mostly because they had the flexibility and the time to repeat those challenges. A whole week of doing challenges can definitely add up the stars. Level 19 survivors should be able to easily pass recommended level 20 walkers. If you have some trouble passing those, pass me along some screenshots and I can help you along the way ;)

Thank you for being one of my viewers!!! That means a lot to me :)

1500! Wow. Thank you Terminates! For taking the time to respond and just be awesome. All of your videos and advice go a long way for a lot of people trying to do well in a guild. I guess the only thing I don't understand is when you mention repeatable. Does this mean doing the same challenge over and over without advancing in recommended level? Just wait for the cool down and gas I assume. Or does the repeatable mean same basic strategy to complete the challenge. Sorry for too many questions. Our guild is ranked 24 in US and our elders just want to get back on the global rank.
    By the way, great work and strategy to ping pong the big guys on "The Barbecue", took a lot of stabbing but you finally got them to go down, LOL.
    @RealOne

The recommended level maxes out at 30...so after 30, you basically repeat the same mission over and over again once the 30 minute cooldown comes back up. ;)

There is no such thing as too many questions, hun...you can ask whatever you want and if I know the answer, I will answer it. And great job on top 24 US!!!! I love it when people get excited about the game :) I know there has to be some changes that NG needs to be aware of regarding tokens and the game being "too expensive", but I am confident they will sort everything out by next update. I like to always think positively B)

The BBQ was seriously annoying to do lol Almost as annoying as Manor House ;p

• HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 206
    Do you guys know about that latest optional update? does it do good or another potential heartbreaking glitch? Thanks.