I need help with the hero's tokens and radio phones

Now that the promotion is over which lasted the weekend I was wondering how I get hero's such as Rick Glen and Abraham all I have is Daryll and when I use the radio phones do I need to use the ( 1 ) radio phone the ( 5 ) radio phones or the ( 15 ) radio phones to unlock more hero's? I haven't had any luck on getting any hero tokens even when the promotion was going on during the weekend someone please help because I really want to unlock all of the hero's thank you!

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Any of the radio call options can potentially give Hero tokens. Or you could try to save radios for a next/future promotion. Or you could spend lots of money and spam radios with gold and buy your way to glory. Or you could hold on to your radios and wait & see what happens in near future.

The world is your oyster...
    InvaderMizTy
  • PhilJPhilJ Member Posts: 98
    We're all in same boat, hero tokens are available with 1,5&15 calls, imo 15 is best. Look at the threads you will see phone economics are f'd up.
    Invader
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    My understanding is you need to collect the hero's required # of tokens in order to unlock them. You will find the # needed at the bottom of each hero's pic. For example, under Rick's picture it says 0/250. Hopefully they will make some changes so it won't seem so impossible to get one :(
    Happy slaying!
    Invader
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I used 5 phones Thursday evening & had the choice of 8 Glen tokens or a 2 ☆ Assault. Wednesday I tried calling out w/ 1 phone about a dozen times, No tokens, all 1☆ survivors except for a 2 ☆ scout. Tuesday tried twice w/ 15 phones, NO tokens either, 1st offer was between a 4☆ hunter, 3☆ assult, & 3☆ scout, 2nd offer was 5☆ warrior, 4☆ bruiser, & 4☆ assult. During the weekend call out the only tokens I got were a few for Jesus & a few for Maggie. Almost forgot to mention that all of the mentioned phones WERE NOT BOUGHT, with $'s or gold!?!? I bet if a person were to spend a months salary on phones they would proubably have a better chance of getting SOME tokens on each Hero, I dont recomend that by the way its just a guess. Usually there are some treads about the games overall averages on all sorts of things. We will probably start seeing ones for the Hero Tokens soon. I hope that was some what helpful for you?!?
    Good luck on saving for your Heroes
    Have a Token Filled weekend!
    Happy Hunting!
  • BigJake1980BigJake1980 Member Posts: 7
    Ive spent about 60-70 phones the last 2 days and got a 32 token Jesus card and a 256 Jesus card, so you can get them in big batches.
  • BigJake1980BigJake1980 Member Posts: 7
    These were all with 5-phone callouts
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423

I bet if a person were to spend a months salary on phones they would proubably have a better chance of getting SOME tokens on each Hero,
    Happy Hunting!

No, they wouldn't. Forum is full of folks that bought phone bundles and ended up with nothing special. The phone bundles are way worse than any slot machine in Vegas.

The odds are simply and completely stacked against players.

• steste Member Posts: 108
    The odds on getting anything decent from phone pulls is pretty bad. I always wait for special events before I use any of mine. Suppose it depends how patient you can be considering it might be a month or two between events
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    I have done the 5 phone calls and gotten Jesus then Glenn,but, then you need to get the tokens to unlock them,which by some small miracle I was able to. Now I'm trying to at least get other survivors and have had no luck.