Unlocked Heroes Thread

13»

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,624
    @theRealBender oh you are talking about the promo video NG released on YouTube? That was probability made on the dev servers before they finalized the final tokens for everyone.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    Is this event fake? I just spent 30 radios and got nothing from Michonne.
    I will try with 15x radio calls...I don't even need those heroes
    MizTySynapseRangerT_12
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Let's start a riot!
    SynapseRangerT_12
  • Big_GuyBig_Guy Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2016
    @all guys, I never played this game hoping to play as the cast characters. That hasn't changed.

1) if they made the "Hero's" TOO good, everyone would use them and all our characters would be the same. Yawn.

2) they got rid if the level cap so once our survivors are max rarity, Radios become useless. They needed to make radios usual for something. Bring in collectable heroes.

3) people acting like next games stole their babies because heroes are hard to obtain/upgrade... Really? Who cares? It's called collecting for a reason. Takes time. Go play the game, kill some walkers. Goals are a good thing.
    eetuPapacasTheMurphySynapseRangerT_12
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Big_Guy said:

@all guys, I never played this game hoping to play as the cast characters. That hasn't changed.

1) if they made the "Hero's" TOO good, everyone would use them and all our characters would be the same. Yawn.

2) they got rid if the level cap so once our survivors are max rarity, Radios become useless. They needed to make radios usual for something. Bring in collectable heroes.

3) people acting like next games stole their babies because heroes are hard to obtain/upgrade... Really? Who cares? It's called collecting for a reason. Takes time. Go play the game, kill some walkers. Goals are a good thing.

Well you are right on some points but come on, NGs took "collecting" too far. Just imagine how long it takes to make a Hero legendary (just 5 stars with all traits at 4 even) without spending money on radios. Can you make an educated guess? I cannot...

Just as an example, I still play another game called Boom Beach and I have been playing it for a year and a half. I am about to max everything now or will after the vacations. I am sure that's how long it will take to get ONE hero to 5 stars. It's too far away down the road as far as I am concerned, unless they throw something at us. Just my view of course.

I would say heroes are a nice concept and some changes could make this game much more balanced and progression more realistic (perhaps not all to be implemented, but some or at least one):

1. Make tokens more simple, perhaps 2 types - Heroes and Survivors
    2. Get tokens to drop like radios do or increase a bit the radio drop rate
    3. Improve the hero events (the current one should not get you 2 tokens when you are calling a minimum 2 stars character, so 8 should be the minimum)
    4. Perhaps revise the damage nerf, not visual but actual numbers, thus also making purchased items not kinda legacy or less effective

As for the stealing babies, I will take it as a figure of speech, because as users we are entitled of expressing our view and saying we do not like the changes. Even if it is just a game.
    PowerUK1RisMizTySynapseRangerVladoIIT_12
  • Big_GuyBig_Guy Member Posts: 96
    Anyone get any other heroes completely upgraded? I'm curious what Glenn's fifth trait is in particular.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Glenn's fifth trait is Retaliate. There was a video posted on the official TWD Facebook page that promoted this game and showed most of the heroes' full traits. I couldn't make out what Rick's 2nd and 3rd ones are nor Jesus' final trait.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited August 2016
    Please ignore, question answered.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    They need more content. New levels rather than grind against an artificial standard of rarity.
    rgerkmani812manyGreenBalloonT_12
  • Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2016
    glenn has lucky,dodgle,bullet dodgle,retaliate (glenn is the best hero i think with all trait is perfect?)

Maggie has villiant(trait eye icon),markman,sure shot,lucky

jesus has (attack unmove will make more X% damage),relatiate,bullet dodgle and lucky

Any body know about Abraha,Rick,Michone and Carol ?
    la_ll64
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    edited August 2016
    @Hyuga_Kojiro
    See my first post here
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

TheLostOnes
  • Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Mr Sorrow :)
    MrSorrow
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I got Glenn with 40 radios. The probabilities to get hero tokens seem hopelessly low even with the increased drop chance promotions
    Good luck, dumbass
    MizTyMrSorrow
  • KendroKendro Member Posts: 24
    Got 32 glenn token with total 20radio
    MizTySynapseRanger
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    It's not hopeless, but don't think you are meant to unlock 8 "heroes" this week. It might take years to unlock Michonne even if you burn 2000 radios on special Michonne days. In the meantime you have Daryl and Glenn won't take near as long.

Back from 2016 :p
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I feel like they could up the probability a little bit, on Maggie's day I spent 30 radios and got 8 tokens total. Very frustrating to save radios and get pulls of 2 or 4 tokens when we're working towards getting hundreds of tokens.
    Good luck, dumbass
    MizTy
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited August 2016
    If they're thinking that if we got decent equipment and survivors maxed that it would mean that we would stop wanting more, it just isn't true. My shoe closet proves that. But what makes my shoe closet even more awesome is that I never pay full retail. I'm always looking for something new, interesting and different at that golden, bargain price (I love Macys!). It's the same reason people buy a new car every year or sleep for days on sidewalks for the next phone that's pretty much identical to the one they already have, but shinier. People like stuff.

But I keep my vehicles forever, I keep my phones till they quit and I'm not going to pay for virtual paper dolls. Making it harder isn't going to whet my appetite for it. I know it'll run it's course and go on sale like great boots at the end of winter.
    MizTy
  • Kostadim789Kostadim789 Member Posts: 1
    What are all of Daryl's stats?
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 154
    Bumping a 4 year old thread, wow...
    T_12
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 936
    But it was a fun read :dizzy: things have changed since four years back!
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    T_12