100% interrupt

Thought I'd try to take out the tank at the beginning of Episode 14, mission 1 nightmare by using two hunters and a shooter, all with 100% interrupt. Idea was, two survivors would fire and the other would be on overwatch, which would stop the walkers from advancing. Needless to say, the walkers still advanced. Did I misunderstand what 100% overwatch would do? How is it supposed to work?

Comments

• VOODOOVOODOO Member Posts: 54
    You need to have at least one space between you and the enemy. If he's right on top of you and doesn't have to move, it won't work.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    They also will travel as far as they can before being interrupted, as such you should only leave 1 space between you to keep the progression slow.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    I started out with more than one space between the survivors and the walkers and they still advanced. Seems to me, if they travel, they're not being interrupted.
  • tomorrowlandtomorrowland Member Posts: 1
    Just played L14 M5 with assault, hunter and shooter. Something changed with my shooter in the last update. It was so that a shooter with 100% interrupt would shoot the nearest walker to stop its approach - now he shoots the walker furthest away - WTF!
    With a handgun you aim at eminent danger and don't go for range!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 621
    @tomorrowland that's how the walkers always get the survivors in the show..... allll.....wayyyss.... :p
    TheLostOnes
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 718
    If you dont think a weapon/armor trait is working then change them out and then back in and it should be fixed. What ng have always said is that overwatch attacks are against the first thing the defender see moving. If the furthest walker moves before the closer ones then they will do overwatch attack against that walker.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World