No radios in 48 hours! Wtf is going on

Comments

• harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    I've had one radio from the wall walkers in 5 days and nothing from the horde yet been stuck on 14 for 2 days now, this is the second time in two weeks I've been stuck on 14 for more than 2 days
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Only one phone since the herd event started ; completed the optional update hoping that would help... But still zip, zilch, nada.. No additional phone appearance :(

But I'll try and remain optimistic; hoping the walkers make it rain phones :#
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Thx 1Ris. I was wondering if the optional update would change radio drops. Ive mostly got XP from gate walkers so far
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I've collected 2 radios in 6 hours of killing wall walkers. And doing so every 20 minutes.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • sandman7sandman7 Member Posts: 32
    Still no radios from the wall walkers yet in the past 2 days. This is really getting ridiculous now.
    harveylipsHSdisturbed
    @R2runfast 7 hours later and still only one radio :( ( I've been calling them phones :# )
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    @1Ris I got one!
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited August 2016
    I had a total of 29 today (including missions and challenge)...

Crazy algorithms :/

But with all the token system this should be the normal rate...did 2x15 calls and had just rare survivors in the first call, and in the second I had 8 Glenn tokens, 32 Jesus tokens and a legendary hunter with level 9...I passed the hero tokens :wink:
    edited August 2016
    @R2runfast hooray! We can celebrate our two phones! :#
    I really would have expected a reasonable amount with the herd event ... I'll provide an update on Sunday (hopefully we'll both have good news)

... Jeez I meant radios!
    ggbatsHSdisturbed
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    1Ris said:

@R2runfast hooray! We can celebrate our two phones! :#

I really would have expected a reasonable amount with the herd event ... I'll provide an update on Sunday (hopefully we'll both have good news)

... Jeez I meant radios!

We can call them Radio Phones. ;)
    ggbats1Ris
    @Governator that's perfect!! B)
    ... What's not perfect is that still only one radio phone all day :(

But plenty of gas cans! I guess it's better than nothing!
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    12 hrs later still no radios
    HSdisturbed
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited August 2016
    I got about 3 since the event... managed to get 15, roll and accidentally rejected a great epic assault for tokens (as I've been whining about in another thread).

The feeling that I will need at least 3 more days to even make another call with a low chance of even getting a rare assault makes me want to scream.

I wish we'd at least get a good amount of phones from the herd - like we did last time...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1Ris
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 728
    Just used tg's to get 4 silver crates and a gold crate, result was 2xradios and a 4xradios from gold box. No complaints at the moment as i'm at the top of that curve.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    How often do You get phones from Gold/silver crates?
    When i try i dont get and phones :(
    Maby i give up to easy?
    But i got 8 phones from The Wall this weekend event (so far)
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    The number of phones from the wall are poor, to say the least. The mods have stated that the output of phones weren't changed in 2.0 (and I believe them on 2.0) but it would be great to hear NG admit that they decreased the phones after update 1.10. Multiple times killing 30 walkers at the wall and not gaining one radio?
    1RisggbatsInvaderJunkmaster
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    DIblis said:

Just used tg's to get 4 silver crates and a gold crate, result was 2xradios and a 4xradios from gold box. No complaints at the moment as i'm at the top of that curve.

3/5 crates containing radios sounds weird to me. Openend 40 crates and I got 1x4 radios ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I'm getting about 1 phone every other herd. yay. The devs say they haven't tampered with the rate of phone drops, I call a huge BS on that since before the last update, but even more so since then. No, I don't keep stats. But I have been playing this game almost a year and know when someone is pissing on my leg and calling it rain.
    InvaderMizTy
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yup definate number fiddling going on had two since Friday morning normally get between 5-10 a day from regular fence walkers so for it to to drop to at time of posting to less than 0.5 a day a great move in tge current climate well done.
    1Ris
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I'm looking out of my window now I can see it's starting to rain. I can't believe it's raining all over the world now!!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    1Rismongo911Teeceezy
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    I've gotten three radios since the update. Logging in every day to check farms and kill wall walkers and some missions. They had to have made it pay to play.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    Im not sure of exact numbers but i have received 50+ radios from walkers at the wall since this weekend event started. And lots of gas.. Maybe luck is not spread evenly across camps. :)
    1Ris
    Don't think it is @tallinie since I've only received three since the event started; but I certainly welcome all the other supplies I have received :smiley:
    What was weird in my case was i opened 1 and got disconnected and when i got back in i got same one again, while i know crates at end of mission are fixed at beginning of mission, traiding tg's for crates i would hope is random. This hope might appear to be false? And if so scary in it's implications.

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

• meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    If the drop rates haven't been adjusted, can someone please explain how 10x the walkers in camp doesn't yeild 10x the radios in camp?
    mongo911Invader1RisMizTy
  • JunkmasterJunkmaster Member Posts: 35

The number of phones from the wall are poor, to say the least. The mods have stated that the output of phones weren't changed in 2.0 (and I believe them on 2.0) but it would be great to hear NG admit that they decreased the phones after update 1.10. Multiple times killing 30 walkers at the wall and not gaining one radio?

I don't believe NG if they said they didn't change phones with 2.0. I'm a free player who constantly keeps my wall cleared by checked every 50 mins through out the day while keeping my gas below max so I'm always gaining gas and I have definitely experienced at least a 50% reduction in radios from wall walkers since 2.0. I used to average at least 10-15 radios a day just from the keeping the walls cleared and that was at 10 walkers every 50ish minutes. Now I'm lucky to get 10-15 a day including the ones I get from mission crates. In fact most of them are from mission crates now. Its very noticeable with this weekends event, I remember playing last time they did the Herd event which seems to be 3x normal walkers so every 50ish mins you would get 30 walkers and it was a great source of Radios for me, but now you are lucky to get 1 radio every 40-60 walkers at the wall.

Anyways, I'm not complaining since I'm a free player, but just saying if they claim they didn't screw with the radios then they are either ignorant or lying.
    jm
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited August 2016

I don't believe NG if they said they didn't change phones with 2.0.

I simply don´t believe in anymore what they´re saying...they´re liars!
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    After 2 days now, feels like the radio drops per walker at the wall has definitely been decreased. If there is a nugget of truth in NG's statement, it's that the daily odds of getting radios from walkers has not changed...you now just have to tap on 10x the walkers to get them.
    WahooDawgInvader
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    DIblis said:

What was weird in my case was i opened 1 and got disconnected and when i got back in i got same one again, while i know crates at end of mission are fixed at beginning of mission, traiding tg's for crates i would hope is random. This hope might appear to be false? And if so scary in it's implications.

@DIblis Yeah, what you open is fixed. I've read about this in other threads and got to test it when I got disconnected by opening three different crates and getting the same result. It may be random, but you get what you get. It's not random per crate opening.

@Governator , I know thats the case with end of mission crates, but for trade good traded crates i would hope it's randomly selected each time. Otherwise their fixing the outcomes well in advance, if true it also doesn't bode well for radio calls as it would probably be the same. It would also mean they can experiment upon each of us in individual manner which is even scarier. Are those getting nothing be prompted to spend?