Can you believe this? 150 killed walkers! Guess how many radios!

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
edited August 2016 in Video Vault
Hi guys

If you have 2:50 minutes to spare do check out how I kill 150 walkers from the herd event and then count how many radios and Gas I get.

I dare you to predict and comment with the amount of gas and radios I got before watching the video

I DOUBT you will be surprised! :/

P.S Anyone interested for 300 walker kills video?

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    I'm guessing 2
    General_Pain
    That sucked. But, you must have had some good mission crates to go from 101 to 119 radios... There's the bright side.
    General_Pain
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    lol no surprised there
    General_Pain
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    WTF?! This game has gotten worse with dropping radios!!!! Might to be time to find another game if things don't change in the next week or two at most. This use to be a decent game before the 2.0 changes!
    General_PainKARAZIPKALIi812many
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    Nice work on the video. I've gotten 5 radios in 5 hours but only started with 1 radio. Maybe since you already have quite a few, that's why you aren't getting them. I don't know anything about game programming, just a thought....
    General_Pain
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    0 for me as well 1 radio in 5 days from the wall walkers can you beat them odds??
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Governator Yeah I was lucky with the weekly challenges.

@Magee529 They will fix it for sure... a bit more time needed :)

@soggybottoms I only got 1 radio at the beginning of the event and that's all

@harveylips The walker luck :D
    @painclasher I hope your luck changes. Mine has. Before the event I picked up 3 radios in 2 days when I was averaging at least 4-5 per day from wall walkers. With The Herd event, I'm getting about 8-10 per day from the wall (and a total of 15 per day from wall and mission crates). I'm a happy camper, but I know my luck can change in an instant. I'll take what I can get. Good luck!
    General_Pain