Interrupt Trait does not work

bahzelbahzel Member Posts: 1
I have weapons with silver interrupt trait for all my main characters, all max. upgraded. That should give me 80% chance of interrupting after an Overwatch attack for all of them. But since the last 2 updates, it has no affect at all on all walkers. They just keep running towards me and bite me after I hit them.
Does anybody else have the same problem?

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Works like a charm for me. I combine with luck on weapon and survivor so my silver interrupt is actually 100% every time.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    Had similar issue with sword arcs, to hopefully fix all you need to do is re-equip the items, ie give them something else, best to exit screen, go back in and give them back your pefered weapon. On the safe side I'd do their armor as well.
    Hope it works for you as did for me. Goodluck
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    Stellaire57
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 78
    I have weapons with 100% interrupt ...and they no longer have ANY effect ...not stopping the Walker attack at all, ever
    What is going on?
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    If you've re-equiped them as described above then definitely get onto ingame player support as something is wrong, otherwise they're just going to tell you to the above. Keep in mind that tanks dont interupt, only normal and armored.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World