Suggestion: Unused Gear and Guild Interaction - Smart Trade Tab

AchillasAchillas Member Posts: 66
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hello everyone,
I recently got an idea that can help the game to both use its gold in small ammounts as there aren't many useful ways to do so atm and help your Guild at the same time with your own unused Gear.

This idea solves the issues of:
1) Redistributing unused gear of players (either due to now being under-leveled or simply found better)
2) Adds a new meaningful way to use gold in small ways
3) Strengthening Guild bonds

Draft on how it will work:
Basically the idea is to create a Guild Trade Tab which is used only for gear.
Each player can list up to 5 gear items which can be available to the Guild.
Putting up a gear to the Trade Tab will cost the seller a small ammount of gold.
The Buyers will use silver to buy the gear (thus gold to put for sale and silver to buy the gear, so none is exploiting the system).
The Gear can have fixed silver prices (eg. twice its actual selling silver price) or have set price limits based on the gear levels.

Thus players get rid of the unused gear, help their teammates in exchange of silver and at the same time helping the developers by spending gold.
So what do you guys think?
SistersOfDaryl_GagaAmelySgtSalamikeparks71

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    That idea has some merit.
    Any trading system should be more than just giving the gear away for nothing.
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    I was thinking about how it's a shame that we can't help our fellow guild members with gold or gear too. Of course, it didn't go any further than a thought. I think you may have something here and it encourages people to join guilds as well, which is a win win situation!
    Amely
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    You're maybe the 100th to suggest something like this. And still the idea is good.

But what does "silver" mean?
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited August 2016
    But I don't think NextGames will ever allow this. Even in other games including MMO's, best gear is "bound" once acquired and cannot be traded. I believe it's done both from a monetary standpoint for company as well as a safeguard to prevent player manipulation or secret collusions between players. Different from an Auction House setting in which certain merchandise is allowable for sale posting or direct trade. In otherwords, if similarly adopted here, then brown/green/blue gear can be traded, but never legendary gear, for reasons I indicated above
  • AchillasAchillas Member Posts: 66
    edited August 2016

You're maybe the 100th to suggest something like this. And still the idea is good.

But what does "silver" mean?

With silver i mean the XP Coins which is freely obtianed by everyone
    Movado said:

But I don't think NextGames will ever allow this. Even in other games including MMO's, best gear is "bound" once acquired and cannot be traded. I believe it's done both from a monetary standpoint for company as well as a safeguard to prevent player manipulation or secret collusions between players. Different from an Auction House setting in which certain merchandise is allowable for sale posting or direct trade. In otherwords, if similarly adopted here, then brown/green/blue gear can be traded, but never legendary gear, for reasons I indicated above

You can avoid collusion by setting standard pricing for both posting items for gold and selling them for silver coins.
    As I said it will also boost guild interaction, coin economy and gold spending with everyone winning from this.
    Both developers, sellers and buyers have it in a fair way that doesn't break the game.

Seller - Posts up to 5 Gear items in Guild Trade Tab. The cost will be in gold (not extravagant).
    Buyer - Can buy any of the available Gear of Guild Trade Tab for double their XP Silver Coin cost.

• AchillasAchillas Member Posts: 66
    How often do developers check the suggestions btw?
    Do they leave any comments or just close the threads?