What traits to Glenn and Maggie have?

Trying to see if I should wait for Glenn or Maggie day. Both leader traits seem more useful than the other characters. Does anyone know what their traits are?

Answers

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2016
    Glenn

1) Lucky Dumpster (leader trait)
    2) Lucky
    3) Dodge
    4) Bullet-Dodge
    5) I don't care, I don't use Scouts, I only care about Abraham, maybe someone else knows, lol

Traits unlocked in that order.
    rgerkman
  • Big_GuyBig_Guy Member Posts: 96
    Bump I'm curious about this... That last trait might make Glenn the real deal.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I'd love to know the answer to this too. Unfortunately we might be waiting a while...

In the meantime NG, why not let us see the traits? Why the mystery? When working towards a goal its nice to know what youre shooting at. I like mystery, but it seems like the traits are fixed, so why not be transparent about it?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    Nobody has spent $300 to unlock Glen tokens at legendary level? I'm quite surprised lol

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    AetherholeMizTymasmith93
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    Someone someday will unlock it and hopefully someone who knows will post it here! I like the mystery actually, and for a lot of people there is incentive and excitement in mystery and discovery.

The only concern I have is that due to past experience in this game, the mysteries can be a letdown.

@SourPancakes I like good sourdough pancakes.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    As an avid Scout user, I would love for it to be Retaliate... so it probably won't be retaliate -.-
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    theRealBender
    A scout without retaliate would be a shame
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Will we still get to play with Glenn, after Negan sends him off the show... Huh...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

BadLuckChuckreferee4InspTurbines
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    JayZ said:

As an avid Scout user, I would love for it to be Retaliate... so it probably won't be retaliate -.-

I haven't used Scouts much, due in part to not being able to get a good weapon for her. My Legendary has Lucky, Dodge, Retaliate, Power Strike, and Strong.
    What's your ideal set of traits for a Scout?
    Back from 2016 :p
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @theRealBender Those are a nice set of traits you have! I think four out of your five traits are ideal. I would only want Iron Skin over Power Strike.

Power Strike is not very useful, as I try to avoid situations in which my Scout would be right next to a walker and I rarely use my Scout in Overwatch. If I were going to use Overwatch, I'd much rather use a character with range, such as a Shooter.

Bullet Dodge is also not the most useful because I don't use my Scout against ranged saviors or in Outposts because he's a melee character.

Iron Skin is a great trait because Scouts are naturally a bit weaker. Iron Skin usually allows you to take an extra hit or two before bruising.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    For anyone who cares, here are Maggie's Traits:
    Harvest Red
    Vigilant
    Marksman
    Sure Shot
    ???
    I want Maggie baaaad
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    Me too... But the broken token system and this spending freeze...
    MizTy
    Yeah. I'm waiting. I'm just suffering from angst & delayed gratification at the moment
    Has anyone used Glenn & Maggie together in one of the repeatable/farmable missions? I'm curious whether Glenns supplies are increased due to Maggies increased xp?
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I think you can only have one leader trait active at a time?
    DLich
    Shucks! I knew that :p
    WahooDawg
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    @OneLessTitan Do you know what does the Harvest Red trait does by any chance? Is that an actual trait?
    It increases the amount of xp per kill

I have an uncommon Maggie that I'm going to use to farm 9-3 as soon as she's finished upgrading
    Since Glenns extra supplies are a % of xp gained from walker kills (right?), does he gain more supplies if u buy the xp booster?
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I got super lucky finding mag last week I had 40 tokens from Maggie day so she upgraded too uncommon which adds 25% more xp per kill. Lvl 19 walkers give 390 xp with maggie in leader spot I get 450 xp per kill it adds up more than you might think . The most valuable hero imo
    MizTyDLich
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I got maggie up to rare during the last event but I spent a lot of phones getting Abraham up to rare as well. Wish I'd just spent them all on maggie now. She comes along for pretty much every mission
    MizTy
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited August 2016
    I was lucky enough to get Glen as my first legendary hero last night.

5th trait on him: Retaliate

I plan to use him in all-scout team for challenge.
    MizTy
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Boruto congrats yea glenn is the only hero with perfect traits imo I absolutely love Maggie to xp missions too at only uncommon I get 450 xp per kill instaed of 360 I think it is . It really adds up . I'll be glad if or when I get her lvl up to get more than. 25%
    MizTyBoruto