I find that I can not...

Participate in this " Weeks Challenge " of killing 400 Million internet walkers...

I have more interesting things in my life...

I am a citizen of the United States... I am not a citizen of Finland...

This week is a, interesting and hopeful week, for the United States... For Finland, it means very little...

This is the week of the " World Olympics "... and the youth and the athletes of my nation, are far more interesting to me, and all Americans, than the athletic youth of Finland, to the Finish people...

United States... Well, our athletes have as of tonight, won 26 Olympic Medals...
( and I'm proud of our youth... )

Finland... As of tonight, their youth have won no Medals...
( oh well... Maybe someday... )

So... NextGames, being a Finish Company, decides, that for their Largest Group of players ( from the USA and most of Europe, and a lot of Asia ) not spending their " free time " killing 400 million internet walkers should be punished...

If ya spend time watching Olympic TV coverage this week, ya don't get the large " Trait Points "...

The Olympics, are irrivelant to the Fins... So... They schedule the 400 Million killing spree, this week...

As for me, this week, for my spare time, I don't give a fuk about killing 400 Million of anything...

But our Good Friends at NextGames, want me to kill... Well fuk that...

Once again the " Thought Process " of the people at NextGames, is consistent...

( kids... do not, Do Not, DO NOT, bet any money, that the athletes from Finland, will win any Olympic Medals... )

Not wonder they Will be scheduling a Event like this, during Olympc T V coverage...

Disrespect, or just sloppy... Take your pick...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

TheMurphyLightfeetRorshachblynknzFunGamingTrash

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Do I smell sarcasm? @mongo911
  • BaggywrinklesBaggywrinkles Member Posts: 57
    @mongo911 why is it that the biggest douchebags tend to spout off bigoted rants " in the name of their country" I am also American, and this American says, your parents should have used birth control...
    Lightfeetrgerkmanjester[Deleted User]
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited August 2016
    @TheLostOnes... nice article, it probably makes the Fins feel, real good...

@Movado... " Harsh " yup... ( but, the decisions by NextGames for months, has angered many players, as evidenced by the " no more money " ) and thanks for the permission to say " F - you to NextGames "
    ( yips... For a minute there @Movado, I thought you were gonna " ban " me for a week... phew... )

@gespuer... " sarcasm " ???... Errr " who... Me ??? "

@Dale... It is just a " posting device " to get the attention of the people at NextGames...

@SpacemanSpiff... Well... " thug-life " oh I so miss Tupac...
    Every week, I ask God to send Tupac back, and take Justine Beiber in his place...

@TheMurphy... You, are not an American, oh well...
    ( errr... Isn't there a " Law " named after you... Huh??? )

@Teeceezy... Yea... A solution for the game " watching / playing " problem...

Ahhh... This thread, has been moved to the " cesspool playground " of Off-Topic... Good choice.... ; )

@Baggywrinkles... Thanks...

• RorshachRorshach Member Posts: 2
    You need to chill.
    And one of the few unforseen reason for the Olympic Games
    is - UNITY
    I agree that USA is a powerful country in a gazillion aspects,
    I lived there when I was young, but your opinions are very childish
    and unappreciated.
    What have you got against Finland dude?

Unity makes an organisation, a country, even a family - strong
    rgerkmanBaggywrinklesDale
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    "posting device" ? If you want to talk about the people at NG, talk about the people at NG. Finland is not the issue here so leave the country and its people out of it.

If you look at a globe, you can see that Finland is in the north so they are stronger in the winter Olympic sports than they are in the summer Olympic sports. So what?

Here's a thought: Let's take you and an average Finnish teenager, put you both at the top of a ski jump and see which one does better.
    BaggywrinklesLightfeet
    Oh @Rorshack...

Ok I'll level with ya... The Olympics are just " National Pride Entertainment " and my posting with that example, was just a method to rebuke NextGames...

Ok now...

So @Rorshack, what has been happening with the game lately. ( a no more Money strike... )

So @Rorshack, how long has this " situation " been going on... ( the money aspect, 3 weeks )

So @Rorshack, has NextGames satisfied the complaints of the "Guild Council " & the independent game player... ( sure doesn't seem like they are... )

So @Rorshack, what would NexrGames want... ( to break the strike... And everybody spend money, like before... )

So @Rorshack, what did NextGames do... Offer a Quest... ( offer a lot of " Trait goodies " so the Guilds & game players, will buy gas and spend money as usual... )

So @Rorshack, can the weeks 400 million killing of the dead, happen with out the spending of money... ( go ahead, take a guess... )

So @Rorshack... At what " price ", will you sell out your " Unity " ( at what price should the " Guilds & game players " open their wallets... )

Oh @Rorshack, tell me, you are not insulted by " NextGames " dangling of goodies, to break the strike...

So @Rorshack, are you a paying customer of NextGames...
    ( You should be... ) and, if you are... You are helping to support a game we are all passionate about...

I'm just not swayed by subtle offerings by NextGames... who look at me, as a " Open Wallet " ( I always chill... )

So @Rorshack, thanks for posting...

• CashCowCashCow Member Posts: 1
    @mongo911

Totally feel your pain, isn't it incredible how companies in the world just don't schedule their thing around peoples personal preferences and schedules?

I mean football season is about to begin, really hope nothing is going on during the weekends, because who in their right mind would schedule events on like a Sunday? For that matter any sport event really, on any weekday right? I think it's unbelievable that companies create products that rely on people being capable of creating their own preference in time usage? How dare they.
    antmongo911
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yep, 2 weeks of glory to help forget about all the real problems of america.
    mongo911
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @mongo911 You are asking me questions that i do not have the answers to. I haven't been paying attention to the forums for at least a week or more. I am finding that i care less and less about the game these days.

I was a paying player, however i have no shelled out anything in a month or more.
    mongo911
    @Rorshack, Sir...

I was aware, when I posted to you, that you were new...

What you have found in this game... is literally one of the best games, that has " texture " and " requires intelligence " to succeed...

What you have found is a " Mature Group of Players " who resent the " greed & stupidity " of the game maker...

Things that work for game play at the early stages, are massively problematic at the higher levels...

Right now, there is a major " rebuke " and " rebellion ", toward the Game maker...

My rebukes of the Finish people, are nothing more than " fuel to the fire " of anger toward the Game Maker...

If all of us didn't care for this game, we would not be so upset & rebellious...

What NextGames is trying to do with the " rewards of this weeks challenge " is break the rebellious " Guild Council "...

This game is worthy of financial support... But not to the " Deceptive Greed Level " that NextGames has been treating the Long Time Players...

Just sit back Sir... Watch the fireworks, when they happen... And trust, that all the efforts being made by the " Guild Council " & " Individual Players " is for the better play of the game...

@Rorshack... My " Posts " may, on the surface, be perceived as " confused anger ", but they are not...

@Rorshack... Good luck killing the dead... And thanks for finding this " Game " and this " Board "... Enjoy...

• RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @mongo911 What do you mean by new? I did have a passion for the game and to see changes that balanced the game and saw both sides benefit. That has been lost due to the council and its lack of transparency. It seems that both NG and the council have dodge traits equal to that of a dirty politician, and i wish to have no part in it whatsoever.

I truthfully don't care what your posts consist of. If i share the view of the post, you'll know it. If not, i move on to other posts, just like anyone else's. I know what i have found and i would not describe it the same but thank you for your input. sitting back was not my idea, however loss of passion has placed me in said seat to watch the show.
    mongo911[Deleted User]
    edited August 2016
    mongo911 said:

My rebukes of the Finish people, are nothing more than " fuel to the fire " of anger toward the Game Maker...

Actually, it's unfairly tarring a whole country for the actions of a few.

Do you feel it is appropriate for people to rebuke you for the murderous actions of American tobacco companies?

Reminder to self: don't feed the trolls

MizTy[Deleted User]
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yeah, can we request this thread is closed.
    He is just trolling.
    edited August 2016
    Sigh...

@Dale...

I believe in guilt...
    I believe in blame...
    I believe in forgiveness...
    I believe in intelligence...
    I believe in stupidity...
    I believe in rebuking...

If the shoe fits, than it fits...

I believe some people, will beat a dead horse, because they can...

So... What is the reason that you keep rebuking me, for my " posting fun " about Finland... ( is it because you can... )

And, @Dale... why do you call me a " Troll ", on a thread I started... ( is it because...... )

Ahhh... Just lit up a nice " Cohiba Robusto "... Life could not be better...

@blynknz... I hope this thread never closes...

[Deleted User]
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    @mongo911
    Hugs ;)
    [Deleted User]mongo911