Daryl Tokens weekend event

Can't seem to find the select missions the weekend event has said @Teeceezy ?? All my missions are done ??
DTP Elder
Send me a PM if interested
Loewe1968Lambari

Comments

  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 581
    The same with me and now?
    - Ex-Leader "Breaking Deads" -
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28
    The weekend event is 1 min gas. I believe it was just a suggestion to complete story missions to get the Daryl tokens. If you have already completed all missions you will of already received all possible Daryl tokens you can get from them when you unlocked Daryl.
    DrBOBrgerkman
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    once u complete all the episodes (missions) in hard/nightmare mode, you cannot get anymore daryl tokens. the only way is wait for the next episode or using the radio.
    DrBOBSTODSY
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    STODSY said:

    The weekend event is 1 min gas. I believe it was just a suggestion to complete story missions to get the Daryl tokens. If you have already completed all missions you will of already received all possible Daryl tokens you can get from them when you unlocked Daryl.

    Well the way the wording of the event suggested was that "select" missions was made to play to gain extra Daryl tokens that's how I at least read it
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    STODSYLadyAquilaz3r0d4z3
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Amazayn said:

    once u complete all the episodes (missions) in hard/nightmare mode, you cannot get anymore daryl tokens. the only way is wait for the next episode or using the radio.

    Again I'll have to disagree my friend the event suggest you get more by doing select missions the wording of the event seems to be confusing @Teeceezy ??
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    STODSY
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28
    I think they are just pointing the fact out that you can get Daryl tokens from missions now. I bet there is quite a few people that didn't know they were added to the rewards. But yes its not the clearest description.
    DrBOB
  • Grimm_ReaperGrimm_Reaper Member Posts: 10
    I did get a ton of tokens when I got Daryl. So it makes sense.
    STODSY
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    edited August 2016
    STODSY said:

    I think they are just pointing the fact out that you can get Daryl tokens from missions now. I bet there is quite a few people that didn't know they were added to the rewards. But yes its not the clearest description.

    This is correct. Just a heads-up to players that haven't yet realized they can get Daryl tokens from missions. :) Will look at the description.
    STODSY
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    @Teeceezy feel free to close this now buddy as you have cleared this up
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm with you @Ovidmikel !
    I suggested to be able to play them again but let us choose it as a Supply/XP/Weapon run!
    Endless hours of fun there!! :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

    Rhonda
    mcbkhicks
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited August 2016
    @rgerkman yea I've seen your posts and others just thought I'd bring it up again lol it would definately make the game alot more fun and it seems a waste not to get to play this m over and over . What could the reason be not to let us . Oh well maybe one day. Playing at our rsl like xp missions would be perfect
    rgerkman
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    @Ovidmikel I agree but it's NG we are talking about here
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    mongo911


  • They are not giving out a lot of tokens but the missions are marked.
    MizTyieatcaribou
  • panthemanpantheman Member Posts: 11
    Already found some at mission 5.5.
    Any other?
Sign In or Register to comment.