Keep 2 warriors or just upgrade one?

I just got this legendary warrior from a 15 radio call. Do I keep both or do I sacrifice him and use the tokens to promote my epic warrior to legendary? At first I planned to keep both but now I'm wondering if that's really the best plan considering how hard it is to get tokens. Any thoughts?

Best Answers

Answers

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Do you have any other Warriors on your roster besides these 2? If not, then I would suggest keeping both, at least for now
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yeah, I forgot to mention retaliate.
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 110
    These are the only 2 warriors I have right now. I usually only keep one of each melee type since I don't use them that often and just have that one be at the highest level/best traits. I have 3 or more of the assault, hunters and shooters. I'd rather spend xp leveling up those generally. Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll hold onto him for now since I have the slot space. The traits do seem like I got the shaft with the legendary but you never know. Thanks for the advice.
    Chevyfeathers
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    If a survivor doesn't have luck they are not worth keeping. I'd rather upgrade an epic or rare survivor with 3 or 4 good traits than bother keeping a legendary with bad ones.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    scrap bob, he is useless.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    ant
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 110
    Yeah maybe I should just scrap him and upgrade Carol. Hard to scrap a legendary when I never get squat from radio calls and finally got something more than a rare survivor it it's prob the smartest move.
    Chevyfeathers
  • ViciousSquirrelViciousSquirrel Member Posts: 4
    I would keep bob, 250 tokens will just allow you to UP 2 caracterics of Carol I would use Bob as a defender in an outpost with an interruption weapon
    Scrap Bob.

No luck = bad survivor.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited August 2016
    A rare with good traits is better than ole Bob there . I honestly don't think I've ever seen a survivor with with no good trait at all a warrior with no dodge luck or retaliate = useless . Sorry for your bad luck .on the bright side those tokens will make your website pic with AWSOME traits be an awsome legendary
    edited August 2016
    Agreed, on a 15 radio call my plan was to keep any greens or blues with all ideal traits and upgrade them over time. Any epic/survivor I pulled with bad traits these days gets scrapped for those greens or blues. These days I can afford to be even more picky.

Luck is mandatory for any survivor class. This is not negotiable in my book.

Dodge OR bullet dodge is likewise mandatory (both better of course).

Ranged and marksman (lesser requirement)

Melee and retaliate (lesser requirement)

Ideal for each class:

Warrior:
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Retaliate
    Strong vs iron skin

Scout:
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Retaliate
    iron skin

Bruiser:
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Retaliate
    Strong vs iron skin

Hunter
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Marksman
    Sure shot

Shooter
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Marksman
    Sure shot

Assault
    Luck
    Dodge
    Bullet dodge
    Marksman
    Sure shot Vs iron skin

Again, all survivors need luck and some variant of dodge, any survivor with at least 3 on rare/epic radio calls (assuming luck is there) is worth the chance at upgrading.

I don't plan on keeping any legendary survivors with less than 4 of the above 5 per class, but I'll use them for now until I build a better one.

I won't bother making any survivor 6-10 star tier without 5/5 good traits.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @daegun that is the exact strategy im using a rare with luck Dodge and bullet dodge is a keeper it doesn't take but 180 tokens too upgrade their traits to the same as an epic that 50% dodge with luck and Dodge on armour and the weapon to me it's a no brainier . Then if you do pull a perfect leg just icing on the cake
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    If you don't have any other warriors you should keep both for now, maybe even get a 3rd warrior and doesn't matter whatever rarity because then you can get bonus stars for 'all warrior' quests. If you dont care for bonus stars, then trash Bob for tokens.

Best melee traits imo are luck; dodge; bulletdodge; retaliate; strong.