Well done
SpacemanSpiff

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Yup still have 854 radios & climbing & not wasting them on tokens lol
    SgtSalami
  • This is great news! The 2nd time that I have smiled playing NML tonight. Great work everyone, I didn't think this could happen :)
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Yeah, great job everyone. :#
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Congrats everyone :smile:
  • abel001abel001 Member Posts: 28
    Yay! Thanks everyone for putting in the extra effort this week!
  • WraithWraith Member Posts: 19
    so what was the final count?
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    edited August 2016
    It's officially over.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Well, we already collected our prizes, lol. It's over. Some magical number over 400 mil.

And so it is.
    [Deleted User]Spipman
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Did anyone really think they wouldn't award us the top prize????

I guesstimated that they would when it started. I don't want to say 'told you so' but.......
    ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    i812many
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Mine are Dry Roasted NG
  • I killed less zombies then normal. I didnt care about the event, since i knew: somehow magically we will pass the 400mill at the end...even if it looked bad during the whole event. This is about adv. to trigger play the game by bigger audince. At the end the grand prize must be given to not to do a bad taste at the players. Its virtual after all.
    mongo911Ovidmikel
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Yup like I said all community events & the numbers are rigged for promotional purposes & played out to a tee exactly how I stated when it started per usual lol. But do appreciate the effort & free rewards as NG didn't have to do that either :)
    mongo911[Deleted User]
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2016
    I liked how the event wasn't even over yet and we got the reward. I forgot what time the first message about the total number killed came through in the in game announcement or when it was posted here. It's like how in the NBA the games are fixed and I don't mean repaired.

Give us all the community events you want NG, we will play along ;) or at least I will even though the reward was really only the ability to upgrade 3 traits maybe even only 1.5 traits out of hundreds that need upgrading.