Which would you upgrade?

nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
Just got these two weapons, usually use shooters for the outposts and usually only upgrade with 100% interrupt but will keep one of these, can't decide which though! Thanks :smile:

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!

Comments

• Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 679
    The top one.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    The Charging trait one is way better than Silence trait there, especially if you say you mostly use Shooters for Outposts
    SgtSalami
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Thanks, will upgrade the top one. Does the AI use the charged abilities for you on outposts?
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I would save my 3.3m hard earned XP to use on a pistol with luck and range, the two best traits for you shooter.
    SgtSalamiOvidmikelVerbaub
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    AI doesn't use any survivor charge abilities in outpost "defense" so neither trait helpful for that, but for outpost "raids" if you take Shooter that Charging trait can be useful increasing chance you can activate faster and do double attacks with Shooter. The other Silenced trait is useless for either raid or defense, imo.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    @NCDawgFan I also like critical hit increased damage. Then your charged attack really hurts them.
    NCDawgFan
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Like @ncxawgfan said luck and hi power is a must critical chance being the third trait unless you wanting interupt
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    nothing, dont waste ur xp. find a gun w lucky/interrupt
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Upgraded the top one for now and will replace it when I get a gun with 100% interrupt etc. :smile: