Leader disappeared in my guild

Gianlucag91Gianlucag91 Member Posts: 3
Hi everybody,
In my guild, "Italia", the last log in of our leader was 3-4 month ago, and it's a problem because we cant send out him.
Could i ask if the devs could do it?
Regards.

Comments

• Time to make a new guil and tell your team to follow you over to your new home. The new guild will have a slot the old dead weight leader was taking up and you'll do better in the long run.
    Most guild mates will gladly rejoin the new guild with their same mates
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • Gianlucag91Gianlucag91 Member Posts: 3
    I wouldnt do this because our guild is 20th in the ranking...
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I thought you could boot the leader if there were inactive?
    shakhidDonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • 20th in the rankings, how high can you get with another player using that spot to help contribute.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I don't think game-support will kick your leader out, and it's not a bug/glitch issue either. I personally feel that trying to get NG involved for interpersonal guild matters could just lead down a dark path where that could potentially be abused (I'm not implying you or your guild, I'm just talking in general).

Here's your sign-post. Decisions, decisions... :#
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • Gianlucag91Gianlucag91 Member Posts: 3
    The leader didnt get a star from April...
    I dont know, there isnt a cancellation from game for inactivity or similar? It is a pity to destroy the guild for one man...
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Gianlucag91 the guild rankings are only calculated on the performance of the past two weeks on a rolling basis.

That means that you will be back at 20th with the new guild in two weeks if all of the old members want to migrate (and you will go higher if you get a good replacement for the non-performing leader).

Set up a groupme or a line chat before you do it so you can all stay in touch during the transition. Good luck!

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    rgerkmanLightfeetDonnieWaLkNDeAd