Is this gun worth upgrading

KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
Got this from a 500tg crate, but rng got me good on traits. Should i upgrade it?
Second pic is my current guns in use

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @TheMurphy The "Silenced" trait works for me but only occasionally on my Hunter (30% Silenced + 15% Luck) and Shooter (30% Silenced + 25% Luck). I can confirm this because I have seen the word "SIlenced" appear instead of "Attracted Walkers" and no additional walker was added to the next spawn wave.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    JAZZZMAN
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    The problem with those 2 traits (silencer & the charge ability), is that when you use the charge ability, it doesn't attracts walkers anyway. So in a way it makes that one a bit more redundant.
    Bit I just got a very similar gun from TG
    Kaiser
  • KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
    Man i was waiting for a legendary gun so long and i get this :( Oh well, i guess it will collect dust for now
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    My understanding of the "Charging" trait on a Shooter's pistol, for example, is that there is a chance of a Shooter receiving 2 charge points from 1 kill instead of the normal 1 charge point. This is useful as the Shooter would then be able to utilize his/her Charge Ability. If both the "Charging" and "Silenced" traits work in your favour, the first shot would be silenced and gives you an instant Charge Ability. The shooter's charge ability doesn't attract any walkers, but don't forget the second shot is not guaranteed a silenced shot (the shooter still has 1 more AP after using charge ability)

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,060
    @Kaiser without extended range and luck, any pistol is useless in my opinion.
    NataNxyGovernatorFester17