Bug? Cheat? or just unfair?

KingTemmieKingTemmie Member Posts: 4
a mister "Santa" joined our clan and gifted to all of us 600things............................ I have infinite amounts of supplies, xp and gas+wapons??? why????? please tell me that hes cheating and that you will catch him soon! he left the clan right after that.... :confused:
mcbkhicksJackBauer

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Can you post the image rather than a link
    KingTemmie
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    You accepted 600 generous gifts from him, and you're trying to rat him out? You ingrate, lol
    iced1979
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I thought they fixed that...

I guess guild gifts are going away again.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    @lmfgunnut , so what was the bug? Was there a way to accumulate/fake gold?
  • DanofthedeadDanofthedead Member Posts: 60
    I smell a mole
    [¬O-o]¬
  • OudamiOudami Member Posts: 2
    I'm certain of it there is virtually no support on this game that I've basically stopped playing it after spending $150 maybe the developers are just greedy and there are plenty of other games for 299 actually makes a difference the cost of things just goes up so fast and they keep thinking that people are going to spend money I would welcome 603 things but I'm certain that the developers of this game are not that business smart if they were they would maybe occasionally reward those who have spent a lot of money with something of use... I'll be back to Forge of Empires which is worth playing maybe after 3 weeks of collecting Tomatoes if I can build up my storage and 3 more weeks my counsel yeah and only nine small weeks I can upgrade to level 16 so I can play another mission and don't even get me started on the phone thing 15 songs equals three three star players never 4 or 5 anymore that's how it's programmed this game is stupid
    MizTy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,111
    Thanks for the report.
    KingTemmie
  • Can this "Santa" gift me infinite gas, gold, xp, weapons and supplies? I'd like to do a lot better a lot quicker than I am.
    rgerkmanWalkerballzkeparks71Amely
    Same here. It's hearing about stuff like that which makes me wonder 2 things
    Is that how some of the top players/guilds do well
    And what other things are out there that people/groups know that they don't report
    Amely
  • CrouchingTiger23CrouchingTiger23 Member Posts: 1
    Takes much time to collect everything, the programmer is actually forcing player to spend much money !! How greedy are you programmers !!
  • KingTemmieKingTemmie Member Posts: 4
    the game is fking awesome, but if you have infinite amounts of everything its not fun at all xD and yea its a cheater ofc do I report him
    But how many times has he done this without being reported :(
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I want a pony...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I am still trying to get 1 gift not to crash my game let alone 600. Support still seems to think its the after mission crates. Sent picture and all of issue.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I've been thinking about this. It may not have been an exploit. It could have been a member of your guild that stole a credit card, set up a dummy account, then racked up $1700 in fraudulent charges for gold while giving themselves all of those gifts. You just happen to have been a bystander and benefactor of the crime.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

AmelyPigTheLostOnes
  • RaidenRaiden Member Posts: 1
    This is funny I had to respond. Just because some kid racket up mommies credit card your mad. You guild even states join a silly fun group and get more rewards. lol. If you didn't want them why would you open them? I'll take them, you will never max out in this game. lol
  • csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    Come visit our guilds Santa!! TheLostSlayers & TLS II!!
    Join TWD - Team Up