STOP CHEATERS

Comments

• Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    That's what kinda makes this a pay to win game reguardless cause once you reach higher levels you need to use gold for gas to keep playing.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    Oh no you di'nt!
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @grimey Hate to break this to you bud. @LightBringer is not part of soco. Just though you might like to know. So that the next time you make a post you are well informed. Thanks have a good night
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

Weasel007
  • MFFLMFFL Member Posts: 10

Do a search on YouTube already, been some vids up there for awhile ....lol as long as you have money to spend on gas, get as many stars as your little heart desires.

What should I search for on YouTube?
  • cionzcionz Member Posts: 218
    edited January 2016
    Ok it's bug of The game you must stop it this is not onestly i repeat is not problem for me to pay but isn't right for The other player you are alwais CHEATERS. On Xbox live if use a bug you going banned
    IGN : Cionz
    Currently : Level 53
    Guild : ULTIMA LEGIONE

Do you wanna play with us? Ask to enter sending an email to [email protected]
    or searching our Facebook group : ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★
    Join us !!!

Official thread : THE ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★ FAMILY
    deryl
    You must say at direction of The game There are bug stop it please not spent money to take profit to this but im so happy because in finally you have say all I want

Join us !!!

deryl
    edited January 2016
    I was 3 in The world at call of duty modern warfare i know The world of The game in a serious platform you will be banned in a 5 second.

Join us !!!

deryl
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    It isn't a bug, it's just coming up with a strategy to beat a map based on its design.
    derylJen
    I love The sound of silens

Join us !!!

deryl
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I feel like the rhetoric on this has gotten kind of blown out of proportion.

1. I would like to point out that there is a big difference between "hacking" and exploiting a loophole that the devs have acknowledged exists and have done nothing to stop. Including not saying on this forum "don't do that anymore" A hack is rewriting the code/programming to gain an advantage that others in the game can not share. That is not what is going on here - everyone who is willing to spend the money to upgrade their characters/equipment and pay for gas can do the same thing. If you choose not to spend the $$, that is your choice.

2. All of the "exploits" would be REALLY easy to fix if the devs were really concerned about it - add a tank walker (or 2) to a level and require that it be killed before exiting. BAM. done. But they haven't done that. Because they are making money off of the folks who are willing to spend. That is a good thing for the F2P players because you still get to enjoy the game for free, and it helps to ensure that the game will continue.

3. Why all the ego involved in leaderboards? Its a friggin game ...

/rant
    Weasel007BeantownAndrius
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    Calm down, eat some fruit
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • JenJen Member Posts: 74
    @cionz Please recognize the difference between "hacking" the game and using strategy in combination with money (as this is a pay-to-win game) as @Verbaub mentioned. Until you have evidence of such, I would not openly accuse anyone of "hacking" a game. Perhaps they are simply using lateral thinking skills.

P.S. I am not a member of Soco, nor are most of the posters here.
    Jenny (Ullr)
    Email/GroupMe: [email protected]

elder/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Lawdog
    Teeceezy said:
    Alright, well this has become quite a ruckus, so I'll step in to comment.

We do know about a few exploits, namely the one involving the Trainwreck level. We aren't ignoring the issue, and we should have it patched it in time for the next round of the Forest challenge.

I'd like to thank a few members of the community (you know who you are) who have stepped forward and given us vital information for investigating and solving this issue. Despite not necessarily having had the time to get back to you, we have received your messages and are extremely grateful for them.

Cheers.

Why don't you go on record and say the people who are abusing these loopholes are flat out cheating. Just so the rest of us don't have to sit here and listen to them being smug and telling us they are so much more skilled then the rest of us. As a paying customer I would appreciate that you guys take away these extra stars and if you can't do that, why not reset the leaderboards when everything is patched, so we can see who the real top players are and not make it about who the dumbest ones willing to pay the most money. As it stands the leaderboards only signify who has the biggest wallet. Reset it.
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL

Join us !!!

FragziederylLawdogRazer
    grimey said:

Teeceezy said:

Alright, well this has become quite a ruckus, so I'll step in to comment.

We do know about a few exploits, namely the one involving the Trainwreck level. We aren't ignoring the issue, and we should have it patched it in time for the next round of the Forest challenge.

I'd like to thank a few members of the community (you know who you are) who have stepped forward and given us vital information for investigating and solving this issue. Despite not necessarily having had the time to get back to you, we have received your messages and are extremely grateful for them.

Cheers.

Why don't you go on record and say the people who are abusing these loopholes are flat out cheating. Just so the rest of us don't have to sit here and listen to them being smug and telling us they are so much more skilled then the rest of us. As a paying customer I would appreciate that you guys take away these extra stars and if you can't do that, why not reset the leaderboards when everything is patched, so we can see who the real top players are and not make it about who the dumbest ones willing to pay the most money. As it stands the leaderboards only signify who has the biggest wallet. Reset it.
    While I agree with most of what @grimey is saying about labeling those who are exploiting a broken challenge an doing something about it. I dont agree with the rest of leaderboards. I think the leaderboards both for players, an guilds Need to be reworked an fixed. The current system is flawed an just feels half-assed. Would like to see Ng do more then just lable those cheaters. How about bans or resets, It will show that you do care an wont tolerate people cheating or exploiting your game. Problem is tho this wont happen becuase those very people who are exploiting and cheating are also alot of the same people pouring money into the game. So I hope that the cheating and exploits will be worked out soon guys :)
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

LawdogNecron99
  • jerjer Member Posts: 2
    Lmao.........
  • LightBringerLightBringer Member Posts: 33
    I'm low at train wreck :) Maybe I have other stratigies that u do :)

• jerjer Member Posts: 2
    Goes from the big tough bad guy saying nothing wrong with it. ..............to seeing they're gonna fix soon. So now he goes to we kick them now if they do it.....lmao......1st thread I've read and won't read any more.sure a true tool man.kick me ban me...whatever gear your a true dbag
    whysowegar when are going away and because?

Join us !!!

deryl
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @LightBringer

I'm low at train wreck :) Maybe I have other stratigies that u do :)

i think that may be a matter of relativity ;-)

Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    grimey said:

I can do as I please. The onus is on you to post your guild scores and show the rest of us nobody is over 300 stars on your teams. You don't do it, we are all going to assume you still cheat. @WhySoEgar

posting scores proves nothing. @grimey we have members who hit 300 before this challenge an this is the broken challenge. So your theroy is busted. now 400-500 star's yea they are exploiting but we have no members even close to that. So your logic is flawed if you think a simple screen shot will prove anything. I my self am near 300 star's this challenge with a great deal of those stars coming from quests. So does that mean i'm a cheater ? No it means nothing.

You sit here an you claim to know so much but really you know nothing at all. So you assume an all your doing is making a ass out of your self. I'm just trying to save you the trouble. but if you think a screen shot of our stars will prove anything you can dm me or message me on group me an I will put that to rest.

As for the people who are cheating. I will tell you that it is a exploit in the game an till next games fixes it. it's going to be a problem for this challenge. So while I agree with you on some topics I would like it if you left soco out of your threads. I'm not here slandering you or vault112 or any other member for that fact.

Thanks bud an I hope that we are able to put this to rest and get back to helping Next game with positive feedback or negative feedback about the game so that we can make it a better experience for everyone.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

edited January 2016
    Light bringer light bringer you are so funny now you can spent your money for The poor

Join us !!!

@jer Well i'm glad you think anyone in this thread was being a big bad tough guy :).

That being said truth is what it is. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Though not every would should share there opinion. If your trying to insault me or any other member in soco into a fight on the forums you can stop now. an calling me or any one else names only shows your maturity level. The grown up's are having a talk about a real issue with the game. So if you can contribute then do so thanks bud.

An yes we have 1 member who was removed from our guild for exploiting the game it self to better him self. An we have a zero tolerance on Cheating. Cheaters never prosper. As one day Next game will catch up :) an you will see Soco Is still here running strong. So I wish you the best of luck to you an your guild.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

Jen
  • J_ShwaJ_Shwa Member Posts: 6
    @BigOleTDs over
    BigOleTDs
    Sopravvissuti italia

Join us !!!

This discussion has been closed.