It's Official - New Bundles with 2.1 Starting With "Good Luck Bundle"

TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
edited August 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Now that NG is prepping us for the impending nerf fest "Operation No Such Luck", I thought I'd rollout a few teaser bundles that are sure to follow.

- "Good Luck Bundle" $9.99 - an epic weapon with no traits, 1 star armor and 50 trade goods. If you buy 60 of these bundles, you can convert the TG into 5 phones. So really....it's a huge bargain.
- "More Good Luck" $19.99 - It's sort of a mixed bag. NG at it's discretion will automatically 'retire' 2 of your best survivors and give you 50 'free' tokens to a hero you don't currently have or desire. Just like the Luck Nerf...it's the gift no one wanted or asked for.
- "Super Lucky" $49.99 - This outstanding bundle contains a legendary hunting rifle. It's main trait is "bent barrel" that will result in the hunter shooting themselves, bypassing the normal damage and instantly putting your survivor in the hospital for 9 hours. It also contains a new death animation whereas your survivor upon dying gives you the finger.
- "How Lucky Can You Get" - $99.99 NG will FedEx you a small bottle of KY jelly. That's literally it. Oh yeah...they mixed sand into it though.

Enjoy!
antRick_ZKbunAmazaynFester17MrSorrowVerbaubAvalon8JenngAetherholemongo911TheCrabi812many[Deleted User]Zettegabriel_lwhVudnikMadiTraemasmith93Scorpio_CRODangerBhottexasGreenBalloonharudsgnMrsScattercushionKARAZIPKALItammyInspTurbinesBismarckNeil_JPain WalkerzeeblackJadenGrimGaelJAZZZMAN8900rpmFLWillJVC_TWDsoggybottomsRhonda38574

Comments

• Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    edited August 2016
    Priceless B)
    Bent Barrel, good one.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    TroubleMan
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    seems legit.
    TroubleManmongo911GreenBalloon
  • RuthlessRuthless Member Posts: 42
    Yeah great post
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Up next.... guns that shoot blanks
    tammyInspTurbines
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    R2runfast said:

Up next.... guns that shoot blanks

No one is stopping you from suggesting it as a future bundle. What would you call it, and what is it's price point? Remember, keep it realistic. Anything over $199 is unlikely to sell unless it has really fantastic attributes. Blanks sound more like a $29.99 option.
    tammyInspTurbines
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    Ooooo....... But where's the "do you feel lucky, punk?"
    I like the "finger" giving dieing survivor...........nice touch lol
    TroubleMananttammyInspTurbines
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,815
    Those prices seem fair

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> Zombrex2[email protected]"
    TroubleManInspTurbines
    Jenng said:

Ooooo....... But where's the "do you feel lucky, punk?"

I like the "finger" giving dieing survivor...........nice touch lol

Excellent question @Jenng . NG looked into that bundle, then realized they would have to actually pay for those rights to use that phrase. And well, frankly they are too cheap to do it.

anttammyInspTurbinesGrimGael
    Uh, clearly they could use the Finnish word for "punk"..........problem solved ;)
    antInspTurbines
    @Jenng , I'm beginning to think the Finnish word for anything is "Nerf". Because they sure do use it a lot.
    Jenng[Deleted User]tammyInspTurbines
    Do you feel lucky, nerf?!...........sounds dirty....... I like it lol
    MizTytammyInspTurbines
    @ Jenng ... Me too! It's a bundle AND a Nerf. $14.99 What exactly does it do?
    JenngInspTurbines
    @TroubleMan
    I have absolutely no idea, I never do math and don't pay attention to traits...... I just play the freaking game :lol:
    tammyInspTurbines
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    They are always fixing things that aren't broken.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    MystiqueTheLostOnesGrimGaelSgtSalami
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    @R2runfast Guns that shoot blankets!

So you can cuddle with your ex-girlfriend-corpse.
    NecroNerf achievement unlocked - they take 150 gold from you as a prize
    TroubleManMizTydeb1hdInspTurbines
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I think there's also an angle to look at developer projects. Immediately following operation "no such luck", we have operation "battered and bruised"--a real challenge. Crippling luck doesn't go far enough, the real challenge is nerfing everything to the point people start using bruisers as a preferred class. Because otherwise it's boring, it's for our own good, don't ya know.
    [Deleted User]InspTurbines
    edited August 2016
    @Raikkon literally lol'd. I'm looking right now in the store to buy it. Might even get 2. Just for the Daryl tokens.
    MizTyInspTurbines
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited August 2016
    how bout this bundle
    slow dance bundle.... ur guy always goes next to fatties to dance..2 radios... takes 50 tokens from all classes... ur choice of any YMCA outfits that takes away hp anytime u use it... its $29.99
    TroubleMan
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Man, just split a gut reading this thread! To Damn funny, but sadly true. Kudos to all, as I doff my chapeau and bow!
    MizTyFLWill
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @TroubleMan

Wait...are these batteries usable outside the game? I'm thinking I might have a use for the battery bundle ...

...but they gotta be rechargeable for a low price...double duty and all...

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    antrgerkmanJenng
    Body shots? I'm thinking this is becoming a drinking game :wink: For extra $$$$ can we get tequila and limes shipped?
    InspTurbinesmongo911ggbatsFLWill
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited August 2016
    Guns that shoot blanks?
    I think I got that bundle already!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    mongo911ggbatsFLWillInspTurbines
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,010
    Body shot bundle, gold interrupt gold wide bar silver luck produces only body shots. Givin with the 99.99 bundle