Increased odds of epic/legendary survivors radio call event

So, it has been quite awhile since we've had the event of increased odds for drawing an epic/legendary survivor on radio calls... Is there any chance you guys at NG will give us that event soon?
MizTy

Comments

• Tony1Tony1 Member Posts: 12
    Many people have been asking for this event for a long time. It would seem like having the event would be a good way to make us happy.
    MizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It was in May!!
    So yes!! We're due :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    Never gonna happen again.
    Mark my words: you can UPGRADE heroes, so that's all there to it.
    Gl Hf.
    GG
    ggbatsPapacasInvader
  • Two of the mods who are clearly ngo staff have said the answer is most likely no on this. I think they were @Teeceezy and @OldGoth. To keep asking makes me worry for you. No seriously...I'm worried for you.
    ggbatsDodkongGovernator
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    It would be nice if @OldGoth or someone could come by. Even if they say
    "There is/is not a increased event in the next month"
    That would mean we could plan a bit more.
    MizTycrambert_necrgerkman
  • Tony1Tony1 Member Posts: 12
    @Teeceezy, @OldGoth, do either of you care to follow-up with the previous comment that there were no plans to have this event coming up? Does that mean that it MAY happen sometime down the road, or does it mean that NG has decided to NEVER have the event again?
    @Shadowkeeper was the one that said.. & I'm paraphrasing here.. There's none planned for the near future, but that doesn't mean it will never happen

:grimace:

Rhonda
    MizTyDodkong
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    rgerkman said:

@Shadowkeeper was the one that said.. & I'm paraphrasing here.. There's none planned for the near future, but that doesn't mean it will never happen

:grimace:

yes, but that was quite a long time ago now that he said that. It would be great for another update.

However they probably won't want to at the moment because they have the hero radio event.
    rgerkmanMizTy
    Yupperz... Was just going to write.. A lot can change in a month or two though lol

Hopefully it's still in their heads for recycling :grimace:

Please & Thank You!! :wink:

Rhonda
    MizTyblynknz
    & here it is:

Rhonda
    MizTyblynknz
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    after heroes event, they said on the announcement, class events. so after heroes event, it is class events. probably increase the chance of epic/leg for that particular class survivor. it might be a 4th option again like the hunters event. because if u read the upcoming update,
    @Teeceezy said that they will have hero, class event on reoccurring base. probably day one is scout, day two is hunter and so forth
    Correct me if I wrong.. but I do believe that's in reference to only Tokens..
    We still want Increased Odds of Epic/Legendary Survivors too :blush:

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    IMO that event was over rated. I have found considerably more legendary survivors by making a call as soon as I hit 15 radios than I ever did by hoarding and spending during events.
    Invader1RisPapacas
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,575
    @meanbird You're certainly in the minority. I've gotten all 6 of my legs from the event and wasted hundreds of radios on random calls that have never gotten me anything better than an epic every 15 or so calls.
    rgerkmanPapacas
  • meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2016
    @JayZ Interesting. I have 11 legendary survivors, I think maybe 2-3 were found during events and 1 was upgraded from epic to leg. The rest I found on my own with random calls each time I gathered 15 radios. I was also able to unlock Glenn and Jesus with random calls outside of events.
    Papacas
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @meanbird that can be irrelevant, from a statistics point of view, imho. What is relevant is the % of legendaries per attemp, even and non-event.