Advice on which assault to keep

GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
Hey guys,

I need some advice on which of these two assaults to keep. I already have a nice ugly Epic, but I also have these two rare. But I really don't need two so I'd rather use the tokens to upgrade.

I have only started using this class recently so I'm a bit weary on the traits. So which would you keep?

Comments

• _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    I would keep them both, with 3 of the same class you will get a challenge quest for that class
    mcbkhicks
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    If you like using an assault in over watch pick Caleb. If you use a more aggressive style with your assault class keep Sonia ;)
    mcbkhicks
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I agree with @Movado I use my assault class aggressively. Their OW skill doesn't work well. I too would choose Sonia without hesitation. In my original reply i was focused on objectivity but since you asked for our opinions, i think Movado is spot-on
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    edited August 2016
    Thanks already guys.

I don't intend to use them on Overwatch, I'm using Epic Earl aggressive as well. So I would too with the other one.

I dont care much about the stars, I get those with other classes :)

Sonia it is! Bye Caleb. It's been a fun two days.

Aside from that; do you considere the best Hunter traits (marksman, sure shot, dodge etc.) also to apply to the Assault class? Or is there a difference?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,428
    Sonia is much better for future Outpost guarding. Dodge and bullet dodge are must-have traits in your Outpost. Nothing drives an attacker nuts than using a Shooter's charged extra shot get dodged a la Matrix-style. B)
    mongo911MizTyPapacas
  • WraithWraith Member Posts: 19
    @GreySeer For Assaults, the preferred attributes are Luck, Dodge, Bullet Dodge. After that it depends on what you are after. But Sure Shot is another decent option, as is Marksman. Not sure if there is a clear preference beyond that, but those are the ones I know about.

-W
    MizTy