Heroes are the luck trait nerf cause !!!

We all know about update 2.1 - 2.2 that want to nerf luck trait. I put a lot of thought into this luck nerf situation since they throw it up here... Major players know that luck is the most important trait and heroes are just shitty survivors (defensive stance, sure shot, power strike and vigilant are the most useless traits ever). We don't use them (except glenn) because they're hard to find and it cost a lot of money/time. So next game found a loophole, take a loot a this:

Daryl :
- leader trait (Silent Shot: Ranged attacks have X% chance of not creating threat)
- dodge
- marksman
- retaliate
- defensive stance

Carol :
- leader trait (aim For The Head: Increase the chance of critical attacks by X%)
- retaliate
- bullet dodge
- iron skin
- strong

Magie :
- leader trait (Harvest Red: Enemy kills yield X% more XP)
- vigilant
- marksman
- sure shot
- luck

Abraham :
- leader trait (Bitch Nuts: Ranged attacks do X% more damage)
- iron skin
- marksman
- dodge
- defensive stance

Jesus :
- leader trait (Hand-to-Hand: Melee attacks do X% more damage)
- power strike
- retaliate
- luck
- bullet dodge

Michonne :
- leader trait (Thinning The Herd: Melee kills have X% chance of reducing threat)
- dodge
- retaliate
- strong
- iron skin

Rick :
- leader trait (Take Cover: Damage reduction in cover is increased by X%)
- (don't see)
- marskman
- luck
- retaliate

Glenn :
- leader trait (Lucky Dumpster: Kills yield X% of the XP as Supplies)
- luck
- dodge
- bullet dodge
- retaliate

For Next Game we are just a bunch of suckers. All this regardless all time players feelings. Please everyone, share or comment this post and I hope Next Game will hear us.
Member of Sisters Squad
Julialicious

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    edited August 2016
    But these alien Heroes are here to stay. And there will be more coming. They walk freely among us!
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I still think Outposts are the cause of nerf luck & that Heroes are part of the "solution" to luck not stacking
  • harudsgn said:

We all know about update 2.1 - 2.2 that want to nerf luck trait. I put a lot of thought into this luck nerf situation since they throw it up here... Major players know that luck is the most important trait and heroes are just shitty survivors (defensive stance, sure shot, power strike and vigilant are the most useless traits ever). We don't use them (except glenn) because they're hard to find and it cost a lot of money/time. So next game found a loophole, take a loot a this:

[The Info that was posted here is listed below with slight additions]

For Next Game we are just a bunch of suckers. All this regardless all time players feelings. Please everyone, share or comment this post and I hope Next Game will hear us.

It would be nice if this was listed some where in the game like this is:

A detailed explanation of all the traits would be helpful as well. Seriously! They have everyone feeling around in the dark here while they try to pick your pockets. Does anyone know what the classes of each hero is? So far I know this much which could be wrong:

Daryl : [Class Hunter]
    - leader trait (Silent Shot: Ranged attacks have X% chance of not creating threat)
    - dodge
    - marksman
    - retaliate
    - defensive stance

Carol : [Class Scout?]
    - leader trait (aim For The Head: Increase the chance of critical attacks by X%)
    - retaliate
    - bullet dodge
    - iron skin
    - strong

Magie : [Class Hunter]
    - leader trait (Harvest Red: Enemy kills yield X% more XP)
    - vigilant
    - marksman
    - sure shot
    - luck

Abraham : [Class Assault]
    - leader trait (Bitch Nuts: Ranged attacks do X% more damage)
    - iron skin
    - marksman
    - dodge
    - defensive stance

Jesus : [Class Warrior?]
    - leader trait (Hand-to-Hand: Melee attacks do X% more damage)
    - power strike
    - retaliate
    - luck
    - bullet dodge

Michonne : [Class Warrior?]
    - leader trait (Thinning The Herd: Melee kills have X% chance of reducing threat)
    - dodge
    - retaliate
    - strong
    - iron skin

Rick : [Class Shooter?]
    - leader trait (Take Cover: Damage reduction in cover is increased by X%)
    - (don't see)
    - marskman
    - luck
    - retaliate

Glenn : [Class Scout]
    - leader trait (Lucky Dumpster: Kills yield X% of the XP as Supplies)
    - luck
    - dodge
    - bullet dodge
    - retaliate

ggbats
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @harudsgn

@mongo911 pointed this out a few days ago on another thread...not the details, but the theory..

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Heroes don't have anything to do with the Luck situation. Hold for an update on that.
    harudsgn
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 545
    @OldGoth The heroes sure seem sucky and not so heroic to me. Why is that?

Although a couple of the leader traits seem nice, the individual ones do not impress. They need one more trait individual trait since they need to be better than legendary survivors to really be heroes. Glen is the only one I really would want and he is stuck as a scout so is less valuable.
    TheLostOnesharudsgn
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @SgtSalami I agree with you. But I think that the NG developers believe that all traits are equally good and if they are not, they plan to make them so over time. Which makes sense on paper but in real life, it's a bad idea.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SgtSalami
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited August 2016
    Whole heroes thing when we need thousands of radios to get tokens necessary to train heroes to lvl legendary sucks badly. Honestly I don't see the point. It's all about the $$$
    harudsgnBlack_Jack
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    If luck goes or nerfed I'm gone which will be a shame I like this game and invested time abs money in it.
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • Thanks @harudsgn. I wasn't sure because I don't watch the videos since the gammer gurl incident :)
    @DarkFae
    I wouldn't say that ppl will quit. More propably that they will stop spending $$ on bundles ect.
    It's hard to abandon game which you really like... Easier is close the wallet ;)
    PapacasPerdtinMizTyRick_ZK
  • @Amiga

Sorry but I think your'e wrong. People will quit because they will feel that too much is being taken from them. They will not want to stick around and see what gets taken away next. Especially since the luck is being changed in an effort to ease the utilization of a bunch of new traits that are extremely unpopular. Changing something that's popular in a effort to make something unpopular more feasible is not going to end well for ngo.
    harudsgnPapacasBttlOpenerShut_Up
    @DarkFae
    I think we can say. Some will quit some not.
    PapacasMizTyCaptainslayer
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Wow!!!
    I am quite impressed @harudsgn !!!
    Now that's a Survivor!! & 1009 Tokens!?!? Very nice!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Black_Jacksoggybottoms
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,037
    NG have been nerfing traits on a regular basis. If I remember correctly, they cut the [email protected]#ls of the bruiser class. They reduced the range on hunter weapon. They increased body shots. They nerfed the traits. They increased the damage of walkers. The tons of tokens needed for upgrading survivors. Till now, it has been anti survivors. There is no need to nerf luck or any other trait. The advantage is available to all. If some idiot can't use it, the hell with him.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    PapacasharudsgnGreenBalloonSgtSalami
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2016
    I hear you @harudsgn
    1% is ridiculous & doesn't seem worthy for 500 tokens

Minus that.. I'm still very impressed with your Survivors :grimace:
    That's a lot of hardcore grinding & dedication!! Kudos to you!!
    I can't even scrap together 250 tokens lol

Hopefully they will change the 1% one day.. but to make game fair & well rounded or w/e words they use.. I doubt it will happen :neutral:

What do you think would be a fair % just out of curiosity?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • @Amiga said:

@DarkFae

I think we can say. Some will quit some not.

True but more will quit.