8 days of heroes

2»

Comments

• AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    no but it starts on monday. and it will be a 10 radio per call w a high chance of getting 2 tokens. so basically your doing 10 radios for 2 tokens which is equivalent to 1 radio per 2 tokens. because NG likes to be fair :)
    harudsgni812many
  • Amiga said:

To unlock heroes we need their tokens. Ok its fine but trait upgrade or promote should be done by normal tokens. For example Abraham assault tokens and Jesus warior tokens ect.

Doesn't sounds logic?

Jesus is a warrior? I was hoping he would be a shooter :(
    loool @Governator seems legit
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited August 2016
    Teeceezy Edit: Keep it clean. Rule #1.

I just want to finish upgrading my regular survivors and these hero tokens interfere with my normal survivor token availability!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DodkongInvaderLumpisdead
    so after heroes event, we will get class events after, since @Teeceezy said so on the announcement.
    eb23
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited August 2016
    @SpacemanSpiff I NEEd TO HAVE THAT FOOTAGE!!! Mind recording the burn and sending it to me? PM me if you don't know how

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    MizTy
    yeah im not gonna fall for this trap with your crap bundles
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,263
    I am collecting radios and would not be spending even a single on collecting any new hero. I would be strengthening my team and patiently waiting for any radio event for upgrading my survivors
    Pig
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 397
    Did I get it right? "Each day there is better chance..."
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 397
    And if the chance remains the same each day during the event instead of getting better each day, you can get refund for false advertising? :)
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    @ TransmuteJun
    Here is the schedule
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    @Teeceezy @OldGoth @Shadowkeeper @zbot

are you guys going to fix the heroes tokens from doing a 10 radio call? because it is unfair to call a hero and getting 2 hero tokens when it is clearly 2 stars and up. and also not just the 10 radio call, but the 15 radio call which still gives 2/8 hero tokens instead of a minimum of 32 hero tokens.

we would love to know your response. thanks guys
    MizTyPapacas
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    DLich said:

Figured I would give it a shot... This is why I will not (anymore)

And this is what you get, when doing a 15 radio call >:)

ggbats
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    i812many said:

@ TransmuteJun

Here is the schedule

Thank you!
    @Invader does 'annehmen' translate to old Maggie? Because you totally got 'old maggie'! She even still has the same stinky shirt on! Did she come with some sort of senior citizen discount trait useable in the trade shop?
    FWIW, here are 2 of my last 3 for 15 radio pulls. I always have the worst luck during these 'events'. I always seem to do better once the 'event' is over
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    i812many said:

@Invader does 'annehmen' translate to old Maggie?

I just took the tokens...that´s what I´m after when doing calls :wink:
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I was hoping on the schedule we'd suddenly see new Heroes, indicating that perhaps the update was coming this week...
    Invader
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Oh, I don't give a rat's @$$ about heroes or their tokens, more the implication of an update. I've been at full supplies for a while now, hoping for a council upgrade and, hope among hopes, the removal of weapon level caps...
    MizTyGovernator