NG Figured Out A Way To Get Around The Bad Word Censor

Nice, I like this and need to keep it in mind.

HF.png 943.8K
ggbatsIRONDee1RisAmazayni812manyMrSorrow

Comments

• IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    This bothered me more than I think it should have.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

[Deleted User]
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    wtf are u guys talking about? i'm missing something haha
    MizTyggbats
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Unless my mind is completely in the gutter, I'm reading the challenge to say "Her-Shells-Farm" ... vs. Hershel's farm ... I could be wrong
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Guess my mind just went straight to the deep end :blush:
    i812many
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 658
    And we wonder why they don't take our complaints seriously?
    Don't even consider it swearing, but then i must have a potty mouth.
    NG if they chose to answer would say that the the game is r rated and they can say what they like as long as it's within the world of TWD, hence bitch nuts.
    A life is needed somewhere...
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    blynknzwalkerslayer88
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    So the complaint here is that they implement a game wide censor, which is to help with potential abuse & cyberbullying and because they can't look at every single instance those words come up, that they had to be more cautious and therefore if the words appear in other words they get still get censored.
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    @DIblis yeah, I think you missed the part where this was supposed to be a joke. NG is the one that instituted the filter in the chat rooms that don't let you use what they deemed obscene. It became a running joke for awhile to figure out what would trip it up and how to get around it. Trust me when I tell you that @Perdtin is not offended by this but thought it was a funny accident based on a past absurdity.
    mcbkhicks
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited August 2016
    @DIblis In addition to what @DCNats said, it is also the fact that in the farm owner is Hershel Greene. So this had to be an intentional attempt to get around the censor :) This was nothing more than joking around a bit with this all.
  • HangernadeHangernade Member Posts: 8
    Typical pottymouth behavior.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,453
    Thanks for the report. Closed.
    atrainofficial
This discussion has been closed.