The Rules

DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
People are not understanding what the rule is:

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
. . .
Racism, discrimination
. . .

The rule is not about showing racist views in your posts.

The rule states that the topic of racism is off limits.

Personally, I think an international discussion on the topic would be interesting. But this is not the place for that.

MizTyblynknz[Deleted User]Teeceezy

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Hmmm. .. I thought the thread topic was racism in the post apocalyptic world of TWD? It probably would have survived in Off-Topics, but was deemed inappropriate for the general forum? Idk, I've never seen anyone banned before ;)
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    All I know is when the ZA comes I will kill any and every walker I see regardless of skin completion.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MizTy[Deleted User]PR0DJ[Deleted User]
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    edited August 2016
    @MizTy , the same rules apply for Off Topics you can find the rules here. I don't think anyone being banned is a cause for any celebration.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    MizTy said:

Hmmm. .. I thought the thread topic was racism in the post apocalyptic world of TWD?

I would imagine that any aspect of the post apocalyptic world of TWD would be a valid topic of discussion regarding the show. Thing is, this forum is not about the show; it's about the game. and they don't want the topic of racism to be discussed.

MizTyblynknz[Deleted User]
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Personally, I agree with you @rgerkman It could have made for a very interesting conversation.

I know from experience that running a forum involving drawing some boundaries or things just get crazy. Did NG draw the boundaries here where I would have drawn them? No, but it is their sandbox and we get to stay in the sandbox only if we abide by their rules.
    [Deleted User]rgerkman
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    Ok with that, this topic has run it's course. Thank you!

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.