Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I have another question for the Council. Is it even possible to change nerf stuff without an update? If the answer is "no, the fluctuations you are experiencing are just RNG," then how do they increase the chance of gas, phones, epic/leg, etc without an update?

I'm confused & obsessing on this question & know NG won't answer it so I thought I'd ask you instead o:)
    rgerkman
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    @OldGoth

See question from @MizTy above.
    MizTyrgerkman
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 658
    If ng don't work at the weekends then how do they manage to fix the weekend events that usually have atleast 1 issue?
    I don't begrudge anyone having a weekend but i do as others have issues with the level of honesty shown to us.
    I'm sure at a managerial level they are on salary and usually enjoy their weekends but surely a saturday morning meeting and response isn't too much to ask. Otherwise it just does seem to be delay, delay, delay. Also there can't be that much in the guild council letter that they hadn't considered previously and should have had a rough answer waiting. Hell they could all stay in bed and skype a meeting for all i care, they're an IT company working in a global market with real backers, not 2 friends working in their bedrooms with a shoe string budget and other jobs to support them.

Anyway, keep up the good work Guild Council and thanks for all the work and prompt responses/updates that you give us.

P.S. should note the prompt response you get from ingame player support after weeks when you mention the refund word. The guild council could try that for faster responses. Lol
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    jester
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 842
    Now that NG is back to work for the week and answering posts, has the council heard anything back? @jester @SlickRick
    MizTy
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    FRAGZIE said:

Chances NG now knows who to hang out to dry?

Gonna be an influx of new players when the next season starts.

Pissing into the wind comes to mind.

Keeping them will be another story. This why ratings matter in the game shops. The newbs at least deserve fair warnings.
    [Deleted User]
    edited August 2016
    Is the issue of presenting 9 crates at end of mission but it not mattering which is chosen as you will get the predetermined reward being discussed. We are offered a choice but it doesnt matter what we do the outcome is fixed. All the while they wave the potential of a gold or silver crate under our nose and have us think its only luck we didnt choose the correct crate.
    If this isn't fixed then there's no point talking to NG or playing the game as they're prepared to cheat us at every turn.

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

I wholeheartedly disagree with that.
    mongo911TheLostOnesMizTySlickRick
    @jester , what part do you disagree with the ng cheating us? Fair enough that's your opinion.
    The results are fixed, just had an admission from @OldGoth. Do you think the rewards are not offered as a choice of which box do you want to open to have a chance of selecting the gold or silver reward?
    Did i miss the announcement warning us all of this?

• @DIblis

No you missed the conversation that was had months ago where this game fact was already admitted.
    mongo911blynknz
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @MizTy

Wait...what about the right nut?

:smiley:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    InspTurbinesOneVoice
    DarkFae said:

@DIblis

No you missed the conversation that was had months ago where this game fact was already admitted.

No one had stated that in the thread where it just came up @DarkFae, all that was being put forward was views on what was occuring.

Just ignore me then, a big fuss about nothing for those in the know. Wonder what percentage of current or new players are aware of this? Did NG change the new player in game tutorial to spell this out? Make an announcement in the announcement section of the forums? Add it to the in game faq?

Any other total ripoffs i should know about? Get them all over and done with..

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @DIblis... I gotta say...

I'm still pissed that they haven't done a damm thing about " World Peace "

( at the very least, they could say " we're working on it ".... Humph... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MizTyOneVoice[Deleted User]
    Here's a couple of previous discussions on it. Back in December/January there was another thread in which @OldGoth confirmed this fact. I think the original author was banned long ago, so that thread can't be found in the search. The boxes are just a graphical way of providing you with rewards. In my opinion it's not a major issue and I don't think they are trying to cheat us with it.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6274/prize-boxes

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11843/gathering-supplies-order-of-crates
    rgerkmanMizTyIRONDeeConan1976
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    thanks for that post @jester

Just realized @theRealBender hasn't logged in since August 5th... did he stop playing too?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ggbats
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @dilbert There are about half a dozen big problems with the game right now that need to be fixed. Then there are some small problems. This, I wouldn't even call a problem.

@DLich yes, I have been thinking the same. I sent him a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back. Maybe he's on a trip.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I didn't know that someone could NOT know this because of all the connection issues I would think that within the first week of playing the game you would have seen several examples of connection issues and how your progress isn't always saved.

No offense meant to the council because they have worked hard but I don't think NG is listening. I think they just tell you what you want to hear and then go do whatever they want. I didn't used to think like this and I would give NG the benefit of the doubt in the past but you know, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    We haven't seen a single thing to indicate they're interested in benefiting players. That the only thing they've said with certainty is there's another nerf coming proves that. We have vague platitudes from some, the same condescending non-answers from others and now a challenge with missions that have been designed like an actual mini-maze. The joke is on us for now.
    i812manyInspTurbinesInvader
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @jester
    What do u mean "complicated by everyone migrating to a new chat rm? "
    mongo911
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Give the GC some time lads. They are investing loads of time, it could benefit us all. Nothing to lose.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MizTyJapes87
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I like the way @MizTy eyes just bugged out of her head, when she thought about a " new chat room "...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

1RisInspTurbinesMizTyLadyAquila
    We were in one chat group. Moving to another. With all the time zone differences it takes awhile for everyone to find out and move over.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    MizTy said:

I
    I'm confused & obsessing on this question & know NG won't answer it so I thought I'd ask you instead o:)

I do not know how they set up the game, so just speculating. But based on the issues, some fixes and things like you noted, it is probably nothing more than changing the database that (seems) to get called constantly. In terms of stacking and logic, it is a question of how much is handled on the client side. Based on the connection that always seems to be needed, it probably tends more to be the graphics that is on the device itself. The calls may also check to see if changes in fields (values) that need to be updated on client device.

This discussion has been closed.