Hero questions

Do all hero's recruit at 1 star? Some require hundreds of tokens just to recruit. If they start at 1 star you'd never be able to promote them.
Also, what is carol like?
mcbkhicks[Deleted User]Papacas

Comments

• SusanoRaySusanoRay Member Posts: 7
    Not to mention, some hero requires ridiculous amount of tokens to even recruit compare to others. Michonne requires like what? 500? While others require much less.
    PapacasSAWInspTurbines
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @exit_77
    Many people agree with you about the ridiculousness of the hero token system, so you're in good company there.

Regarding Carol, I don't have her & I don't remember her traits; but I know they're listed here in several threads. I think one title was "Hero Traits" & some kind soul listed all of them out for us. (Should NG have done this in game? You be the judge)

Or just type "carol" in the search bar... I'm sure it's there
    1RisBadLuckChuckPapacasInspTurbines
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited August 2016
    yup @exit_77 all heros come in as 1 star common folk... makes ya wonder where the hero comes in... & yes welcome to the hero classes... it makes it worse when u get a hero on a 15 call which should be 3 star & above, u pull a 2 star carol 2 tokens she needs 250 & yes @SusanoRay some heros are way too high so no hurry in gettin them here but after u get them training & upgrading should be same as usual
    Neil_J
    I tried to figure it out for Maggie, got a headache when I started to channel my 8th grade math teacher, gave up, & muttered "gd freakin token systems! Wth were they thinking?!"
    [Deleted User]rgerkmanPapacasInspTurbines
  • @MizTy

I was lucky enough to find a 128 token Maggie and that was enough build her up from being locked to a rare. I like Michonne and I like warriors but I just looked up her traits and it doesn't seem worth that much work:

Michonne : [Class Warrior]
    - leader trait (Thinning The Herd: Melee kills have X% chance of reducing threat)
    - dodge
    - retaliate
    - strong
    - iron skin
    MizTyi812manyJadenInspTurbines
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2016
    I am reading this right?
    So Michonnes Trait is equivalent to Silencer Trait?
    What the big whooptidodah is that?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    tammy
    Yup, I think those traits sum up Michonne right well
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Meh
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Rick's remaining trait in the list above is "Vigilant" :smile:
    rgerkman
  • @SpacemanSpiff

Thank You :)
    mongo911
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well guys if Luck does indeed get nerfed (I surely hope not), the Heroes might makes more sense in terms of their traits. Assuming Luck will only come from one source, that could work, except for me the heroes without Dodge. Of course that would render many weapons obsolete, for Luck on those and in a survivor with Luck would be a trait wasted. I wonder if that's why all this week's bundles have no Luck on the weapons? I surely hope not...
    InspTurbines
  • exit_77exit_77 Member Posts: 63
    @BadLuckChuck I've got a couple of weapons with that trait and I think it helps a lot. If you are using someone with a gun and a doggy silencer you run the risk of getting overwhelmed on the next wave. I have a couple of scouts with a thin the heard weapon to help even out the gun fire. The shot creates a threat and the scout eliminates it 50% of the time. It doesn't steal XP, just keeps things from getting out of hand.
    MizTyInspTurbines
  • exit_77exit_77 Member Posts: 63
    Also, it is possible to get 0 incoming. Doesn't usually happen tho.
    MizTyBadLuckChuckInspTurbines
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I'm a bit confused about upgrade costs. My rare Glenn is costing 60 tokens to upgrade traits right now. I assumed the cost was related to star level and not toon, but didn't keep track of it. Can someone else confirm?
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

[Deleted User]eb23
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    IRONDee said:

I'm a bit confused about upgrade costs. My rare Glenn is costing 60 tokens to upgrade traits right now. I assumed the cost was related to star level and not toon, but didn't keep track of it. Can someone else confirm?

Well 60 tokens per trait at rare level right? Then 120 to promote to epic, 120*4 per trait on epic level, 250 to promote to legendary and so on...
    rgerkmanInspTurbines
    edited August 2016
    Right, but someone said Michonne would be 500 to upgrade every trait, and I didn't think it worked that way. Ah, it's per trait, not per trait per star. So 478, and that would be for any survivor, hero or not.

Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible. I'm certain my toddler sneaks into my room at night and sucks out brain matter.

MizTy[Deleted User]InspTurbines
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    they cost the same to upgrade & promote as the reg ppl.. they just cost alot to get...
    Ah, sarcasm. Yes, I admit to credulousness.

So is anything else in your chart of traits sarcasm besides the cost to upgrade?

• IRONDee said:

Ah, sarcasm. Yes, I admit to credulousness.

So is anything else in your chart of traits sarcasm besides the cost to upgrade?

Its a chart you dont like it go find another one that pleases you :) Or you can go by the one ngo gave you....oh yeah that right they didnt bother to do that yet did they? Yep the smartest next step would be to go harrass someone who tried to create one for everyone. Bravo if you keep it up maybe you might earn a forum badge. Wow that would be so impressive :).
    mongo911PapacasInspTurbines
  • BadLuckChuckBadLuckChuck Member Posts: 37
    For the record, I said she costs 500 tokens to unlock. I never said michonne had 500 token upgrades, because I don't even know anyone that has unlocked her to see what it costs.

Assume away.
    MizTy[Deleted User]InspTurbinesVudnik