Limit amount for unclaimed challenge rewards.

Sorry in advance if I missed this somewhere else but does anyone know the max amount of unclaimed challenge rewards a player can have? Or if they drop off eventually? Thanks.
OlausTheNick1RisWalkerslayer82Animesh101

Comments

• KrullKrull Member Posts: 15
    I have up to 70 and didn't lose any. I am sure I have seen screen shots of people who had close to 200 (189 I think). Hope someone with mega crates will answer because it is a guesting I have as well.
    booshOlausTheNick
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    What, you can save crates? I though they disappeared during day 1 of the next challenge.
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    @boosh I've been wondering the same thing since I've been hoarding my crates from challenges.

@Teeceezy would you have a response to this inquiry? Thank you in advance
    OlausTheNickboosh
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    1Ris said:

@Teeceezy would you have a response to this inquiry? Thank you in advance

Really?

Usually these kind of goods are taken away if they been mentioned in the forum :p
    LightfeetbooshInspTurbines
    @Invader Well I hope not :flushed: .. But this can't possibly be one of those concealed topics.. I'm certain they're aware we can have unclaimed crates.. I'd like to know if there's a maximum before loosing what I've stored
    1Ris said:

@Invader Well I hope not :flushed: .. But this can't possibly be one of those concealed topics.. I'm certain they're aware we can have unclaimed crates.. I'd like to know if there's a maximum before loosing what I've stored

They could know, but do they.

Did they know there was a bullet dodge issue before people complained
    Did they know there was an autofarming issue before people talked about it.

They used to limit it to the day of the next challenge, but maybe an accidental code change changed that, or maybe it was on purpose and they forgot to tell us (or did they).
    InspTurbinesboosh
    Thank you @OlausTheNick ;)
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    edited August 2016
    I'm not spending them until update 2.1, 2.2, 2.3....what ever the next update is. Wallet closed/ camp closed
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    OlausTheNick
    I missed that thread because I was at the hospital with a new baby, it would have been nice to know all the way back then
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 374
    @Invader @blynknz @1Ris Oh no they are aware! Let the mass paranoia and duplicate threads begin! :smiley:
    OlausTheNick1RisCaptainslayer
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    I'm not sure I care about hoarding them any more. It doesn't seem like there's a relationship between TGs you have and what is shown when people look for targets. In my experience 99% of TG values of targets show between 350-550 (I'm Gold Tier II). There is no way everybody has such a tight range of TG on hand. No way.

Frankly, the amount I have doesn't seem to affect how much is taken from me either, not strongly anyway. I guess if I kept it near zero it might might a difference. Basically, I don't think NG cares if you carry them over since it doesn't really matter anymore.
    boosh
    @Degreaser
    The amount you have does affect how much is taken. Its 10%.
    Go claim them all so you have 50k and have a look to see what is taken.

I do believe it is correct. There's a few things in play.
    1 - People are going to raid those people with higher amounts. Anyone offering 1000TG is going to get hit a lot and that will quickly bring the figure down
    2 - People use there TG. Depending what I am wanting, I will let mine grow. If I want the epic reward, then thats 3500 to have to get to.
    3 - Its like because of teh matching & cycles that you won't people with massive amounts.
    1Ris
    I don't think the 10% is true any longer. Why is almost every single match you get within a very narrow band then? Because everyone has about 5000 TG on them? Very unlikely.

When do you see 1000 TG available @blynknz ? I'm not even exaggerating when I say 100% are between 300-600 and I cycle through a LOT.
    IRONDeeDale
    Remember when matches would sometimes have people with very low amounts of TG? Sometimes as low as a handful. Notice how that never happens anymore?
    edited August 2016
    I've noticed If I empty out my TG before getting raided they get very little vs if I have a stockpile. @Degreaser I've never seen more than 600ish TG since the change. But I am still not convinced the total shown to me after being raided is what they actually got since I rarely see anyone with less than 300 TG when I raid.
    I think it does matter, when you're raided.

When I had a bit over 80,000(not stored); I was raided and 8235 was taken

I used up most of what I had .. Reduced it to like 20 and only 2 TG was taken
    Degreaser
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    The raider can only get TG's within a set range this part is not tied directly to defender's TG amount. But the defender can lose more than what the raider receives, based on percentage they had. That's the difference.

But since most seem to just do first objective and complete, and shield works, I don't see any compelling basis for myself to hoard anymore. I can easily make up more in my own raid than what Id lose in being raided. I think trading for phones is a reasonable option since this game makes it ongoing invaluable especially players who dont really need more gear.
    Degreaser
    Thanks all. I guess one reason it's been harder for me to notice is that most of the time people just do the flags and exit these days. It's really rare for me to get outright beaten, so I never see 10% loss.
    @1Ris , I assume that is old, because there should be a 5k cap on it now.

@Degreaser, I only have 1 side of the equation, but I know everytime I am raided, I lose 10%, Its easy to figure out. (Remember they have to do all 3 tasks to get the 10%)

As for what the other person gets?
    Either they get the same
    They get more and NG makes up the difference
    They get less and NG are taking the difference.

I don't think its that far fetched that the matching process means that most of the people are within a certain band.
    @Movado
    So you believe that the attacker will get less depending on how many TG they have?
    @blynknz I just took that pic; that was 19 days ago
    Well then I think it's clear that what's presented to you is not because you matched within a certain band (other than influence) because I am offered the same range regardless of how much I have on hand.

So the idea here, @blynknz, is that how much you lose scales with what you have on hand, but the amount an attacker takes really doesn't. At least that's what I'm taking out of the discussion.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    edited August 2016
    It actually
    1Risblynknz
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Ackk wtf is going on....my postings are acting wacky....what happened to what I had typed?
    In that case @SpacemanSpiff I'll proceed with my hoarding since I don't think I have a strong outpost nor do I normally raid others ;) .. I'll hold on until I'm ready to use 'em up!
    SpacemanSpiffbooshOlausTheNick
    @1Ris Let us know how many you can save up! The origional thought behind this post was to see if there is a cap on the amount you can have and what happens when and if they drop off.. Probably a long winded in game support message lol.
    OlausTheNick