Oh gosh...2,000 tokens, really??

It requires 2,000 tokens just to upgrade one single trait for me now. That's right; 2k tokens for one trait.

And 3,000 tokens for a single tiny trait at next promotion, right?

NG, please understand even my frivolousness has it's boundaries. Uggggghhhhhh :s

No more radio spenditures. Geez, starving kids in third-world countries could've eaten those radios, lol

-------------------------
Ok, end of rant
1RisMizTymongo911BorutoSlowMoHaiyanmasmith93soggybottomsInspTurbines_wendy_xyzJenngRick_ZKTheLostOnesMrSorrowPain Walker[Deleted User]FLWill

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Yer rant... It should never end...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93TheLostOnes[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    :astonished: :confounded: :dizzy: :flushed:

WoWzerzz!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    edited August 2016

OMG!! That's ludicrous!
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    MizTy1Ris
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Here is the " disconnect of thought process " from NextGames...

They actually believe, that offering something that is stupid, does not show, that NextGames as greedy...

" That ", is conceptually " disrespect "... ( shhhhhh... )

The rate of tokens is small in " free game play ", and possible in " pay for radios "...

But two thousand... Sigh...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I think thats somewhat fair.
    2000 tokens is what? 8 stars?

i dont think 10* survivors are meant to be easy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    The payback for those additional star traits is a pitiful 1%. Even if you made a survivor a 10 star, their personal dodge or luck would only be 20%. I hate to think how many tokens that extra 5% would cost.
    MizTyMadPuppyMrSorrowLightfeet
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Tokens will be great they said, You'll love it they said. WTF?!! They've lost their minds. That's the only explanation for this crap.
    [Deleted User]soggybottomsSgtSalamiFLWill
  • Misaki_TaroMisaki_Taro Member Posts: 17
    As far as i know ... you will need 100.000 token to upgrade full 1 survivor to max 10 star with perfect trait .... the last promotion of survivor to 10 star cost 10.000 token ... each trait of survivor at final promote progress cost 10.000 more ... so 5 trait cost 50.000 token and promote cost 10.000 more ... final 10 star total cost 60.000 token and yeahhhh ... it's imposssible for player if they don't throw money to game
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    congrats on the 2% overall boost :lol:
    MarkMizTy
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited August 2016
    Congrats buddy. Any 1% makes difference in outpost IMO

PS - I'll just say hello in the front door and get the hell out of your house.
    MizTyInspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @SpacemanSpiff

Have you been noting how much their base damage and attack goes up per purple start for each class? If not, can you start, and make a thread for it? The community would appreciate! It's not all about that 1%!
    MizTyInspTurbines[Deleted User]theRealBender
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    This is not possible for 99.999 % of players on this game. Unless they are cheating. It's ok tho because it keeps it fair. It doesn't affect anyone who is having problems saving tokens just to get some 5/5 regular legendary survivors. Thanks for the info as always @SpacemanSpiff tho , it's good to know
    i812many[Deleted User]
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited August 2016
    I have a hunter with same fully upgraded equipment that has been promoted to 6 star with 1 survivor trait upgraded (remainder of traits still at 5). His damage is 1812 and health is 2032. So SpacemanSpiff's hunter has +220 damage and +252 health over mine. Remaining 6 star upgrades on my beloved Clyde are 500 tokens each.