Equipment grind result - epic fail - my goodbye

Here are the results of my grind attempt for better equipment. If you feel like it add your own, or just add a comment on your thoughts of the result. First of all, statistics is hard and others may have otver results but for me the signs are clear.

I am lev 51. I made 20 missions with "increased chance of better equipment" on the last stage (church). I took care to open as many crates as possible, I opened every gold crate I got.

Sooo, the results for all missions together:
4 gold crates
2 rare weapons lev 18 and 19
0 epic items
0 legendary items
"A lot of food an xp"

Seriously, this is what made me decide finally to give NG the middle finger. I am done. There is no point putting in time and effort in this game anymore. I am sad to leave, I did enjoy the game for a long time but as noted several times in the forums the game is now broken.

Happy hunting for those of you who stay.
InspTurbinessoggybottomsShut_UpSgtSalamiAnimesh101theRealBender

Comments

• soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    :( sorry to c anyone go but understandable. Weapon crates r one of my issues as well. I'm holding out for the fix, hoping I won't b disappointed.
    MizTy
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
  • MartajnMartajn Member Posts: 4
    Sorry but change is too late, they had plenty of chances. There are other games and other game makers.
    SgtSalami[Deleted User]
  • @TheMurphy

All my story missions are not completed and I'm at 53+. 53+ just means your camp is close to being maxed or maxed.
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    These equipment missions are the old deadlies, right? I never found them all that lucrative in the past although I was always chicken with deadlies, and played a few times post-deadly and it was crap. Did they lower the drop rates post-deadly, or are high level drops just bad overall?

I've been frustrated with rates in gold crates, and think legendary gear is almost total removed and epic is close behind. Not sure if they tweaked RNG or if I just got the Brady tiki doll.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

MizTy
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    Legendary gear dropping has been seriously reduced, when you do get it it's well below the level of being useful. The only good weapons I'm using I paid for quite a while ago.

Of my top 4 survivors only one has legendary armor, one has epic and the other two have green armor.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    I pulled this last night. Of course two levels lower than I need. This is the only legendary out of gold crate that I have received in weeks
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    InspTurbines
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @i812maNY, I pulled the exact weapon as you. The irony is...I rarely if ever use warriors.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    @i812many It is a nice one. Too bad the level is to low.
  • @hiplnsdrftr That's hilarious. Unimpressed bruiser.
    The only ones impressed is NG
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    InspTurbines
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    Increased chance to find better equipment is a flipping joke. So many things broken and they KNOW IT and they steadily laugh all the way to the bank with your money
    theRealBenderInspTurbines