Infinite Walkers- Score Major Coins

Just got to the fourth battle on Proving Grounds. Once you clear the last area and push the car and dumpster to block the walkers, your survivors are protected from any walker attacks. Infinite walkers kills!

I used my hunter to shoot walkers for at least 10 minutes. I killed 253 walkers and had to close out to go to an appointment. Could've sat there all day, scoring major coin. Earned almost 11,000 just on the mission, not counting the bonus boxes after the mission.

You have to defeat several walkers and clear the path to push the car. I recommend a hunter and a shooter, a full battery on your device, and at least 20 mins to just kill walkers and boost up on coins.
Thought I would share. B)
[Deleted User]Lucifer

Comments

• BriaNBriaN Member Posts: 2
    well done, I suppose that all people who played that level did it the same thing.

About 25 minutes more or less
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2015
    BriaN said:

well done, I suppose that all people who played that level did it the same thing.

*Nods* :)

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • schmoopyschmoopy Member Posts: 8
    BriaN said:

Great job on the loot, BriaN.
    I agree that everyone did the same. My point of the post was just to give everyone who hasn't gone in yet a heads up on the layout and the possible time commitment. I wish I had about an hour to spend in there shooting. The loot would've been nice.
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    You could've continued after your appointment. When you choose the app then launched it again, it will bring you to your most recent activity. You will not lose your game
    Sabrina
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Yeah, I loved this mission, I was glad I had 3 hunters with me.

I killed 966 walkers and got 41,000 + exp.

Finally ended when I had to go to bed.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216

Farming Terminal Gate from The Terminus challenge. Not 28k or 41k, but a good chunk before it got too out of hand.

Yeah, I loved this mission, I was glad I had 3 hunters with me.

I killed 966 walkers and got 41,000 + exp.

Finally ended when I had to go to bed.

See, that's what I mean! That is a nice chunk of change from one mission!

Farming Terminal Gate from The Terminus challenge. Not 28k or 41k, but a good chunk before it got too out of hand.

Still nice to go back to camp with over 14K in your pockets!
    Agreed, @zoson and @schmoopy,

I for one am pleased anytime I come away with 5K plus from just farming.

Give me 14K or more and I am grinning ear to ear :)

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

jureforjustice
  • DANZIGDANZIG Member Posts: 3

The containers mission on the Terminus challenge is a great one to farm too.
    jureforjusticeJohnny119
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    DANZIG said:

The containers mission on the Terminus challenge is a great one to farm too.

Holy crap! I'm impressed. How long did it take you to get that result?
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    edited December 2015
    @Headhunter seeing as if you have 3 containers open at a time, that's 3 walkers every turn. Let's say it takes 5 seconds to kill and end turn + push speed button.

5400/3 = 1800 turns
    1800x5 = 7000 seconds
    7000/3600 = 1.99 hours

So about 2 hours diligently spamming the end turn. Assuming that you can one shot each walker.

Now I wish I knew that.......
    @DANZIG Now I have Walker-killing Envy... :D

• DANZIGDANZIG Member Posts: 3
    Hahaha!! Thanks y'all!! Jure you are super close, roughly 4 hours or play during the course of two football games (commercials, half time, etc.) over the course of two days. I think it took roughly 10 seconds per rotation as well.
  • sm90317sm90317 Member Posts: 5
    I killed 450 walkers only got 2039xp. I exit the game and reloaded and it still said same amount... ?? Anyone else?
    @sm90317 I had that happen a few times, but it was a visual glitch. The screen with walkers killed and the xp showed, 2K, but at my camp 20K was added to my total.

• JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    @DANZIG, what episodes & missions were you able to farm that much?

Anyone else, please let me kno which episode & missions you played that allowed you to farm as many as many as 40k in a single mission.

Also, if one player dies, does that change how much xp you get at the end? (if i were to let a player die, I could repeat same mission - but I'd only do this if kept getting full xp)
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    @Jazz Episode 7.4 is the one where you can farm zombies for hours. If you want to be able to repeat this mission, you hit the Flee button when you're ready to quit. You won't lose any experience points you've earned when you do this.
    Jazz
  • docholiday87docholiday87 Member Posts: 17
    I second that headhunter
  • MastrUsrMastrUsr Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    I also noticed this and farmed 40k xp. Several times.

When you don't have more time just press FLEE and you will go back to camp without the loot buy WITH the XP.

Edit: LOL, just noticed HeadHunters post above...
This discussion has been closed.