New Hero Event! Need radio Help!

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,457
Hi guys

For those of you that are going to spend radios for this event, do you mind sending me a footage of this for my 1000 radio burn video? I will be giving credit to anyone that does so. If you don't know how to record your device then tell me the device you are using.

Comments

• MandaNeuroticaMandaNeurotica Member Posts: 3
    I'll be spending at least 80 radios this week on gathering hero tokens, and would gladly record the process, but I don't know how to do so on My device. I'm on my iPad
    General_Pain
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    My guilds mate used 30 phones to get 2 Daryls tokens....
    General_Pain
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2016
    I would help but my game (android tablet) tends to crash a lot.. Like everytime! I do a radio call. :angry:

I could do it from my iPhone though?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,457
    @MandaNeurotica @rgerkman Hi there. Do you have a computer?
    I do have a pc, but let's say for the sake of argument that I don't. Would you accept a video of me recording it from my android phone? Oh i also have an android, if that helps, but idk if this game is even available for it yet.
    Then get ready for at least 5 attempts at maggie today! I flubbed with the recording yesterday, you all could have seen me get Glenn on the first roll, if I didn't suck with all these dang fangled devicees. Let's see what i can get on the cam today!