Currently maxed out building points (BP)

Comments

• Is this a club? Because my supplies are not maxed out yet but my camp is :)
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @DarkFae you and @sligoem are leading with 1,012.

I'm at a pathetic 878.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • @TheLostOnes

Really? I didn't notice but the BP issue seems to be just another bit of game server weirdness that continues to go unanswered. Having those extra building points has not helped me get any extra base level 19 legendary gear contrary to popular beliefs.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @DarkFae yeah, I doubt the number has any effect at all.

It seems not to be linked to how long you've played because @TransmuteJun has the lowest and she has played since the beginning like you.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • @DarkFae yeah, I doubt the number has any effect at all.

It seems not to be linked to how long you've played because @TransmuteJun has the lowest and she has played since the beginning like you.

Actually I'm a droid user so I entered the scene about a month after the android version of NML was released so it could be possible that @TransmuteJun might have gotten here before me. That BP bug doesn't seem to follow any rhyme or reason.
  • WegWeg Member Posts: 29
    mcbkhicks
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168

It seems not to be linked to how long you've played because
    @TransmuteJun has the lowest and she has played since the beginning like you.

I wonder if it has something to do with *when* you built things. I put off building the memorial for a long time, and same for removing the junk. I prioritized farms/workshop/training grounds/car and ignored everything else, including the hospital, food storage and tents. I think a lot of people built everything for the level before moving on. My piecemeal approach was more unusual, and now I have unusually low BP. So possibly they changed something along the way, or (maybe earlier) BP were a function of overall camp level at time of construction?

There was also a glitch way back when the radio tower was new, where one update some people were rolled back and had to upgrade it when they had previously done so. Upgrading twice apparently gave them more buildings points.

But these are just guesses. I don't know the real reason for this, and my support ticket on the matter continues to go unanswered.

And yes, I've been playing since the beginning. I think I started about a week after the game came out, in mid-October.
    MizTy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited August 2016
    @TransmuteJun

Iv'e been thinking about it and the only thing that makes sense is that some of our buildings were rolled back during some of the updates in the past. I remember writing to support to ask for help because of this on one occasion which of course got ignored because ngo doesn't give a damn about being fair or what happens to it customers. I got no response no compensation no fix. This is just another reason why I'm so sour on this company. The way they treat us stinks. And they expect us to pay them tons of money while they act that way. So yeah I think you are right about that. At least now we have proof we were not lying because the proof is sitting on their own server.
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    For me it's still a long way to max out building points. I'm a little short of level 54 and "just" some 25 M tomatoes missing from the maxed out building points as supplies storages and tents are not fully upgraded. For some reason I don't think I will ever do it. Cheers to all who did or who will.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Woo Hoo! I just joined the level 55 maxed out club. I have a different level too...mine shows 596/1130 for next level. I did build the memorial back in the day.

Time to just sit back and stockpile tomatoes.
    Papacas
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    ive been maxed for a bit again & im a day 1 player on android... i remem that roolback but didnt affect me

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    I am 3 buildings away from being "maxed out", player Level 54 and current BP is 634/1000.

- 1x radio tent (to Level 9) - BP 433
    - 2x XP tents (to Level 10) - BP 361 each

BP values are taken from wiki here: http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings

Did a quick calculation and I will have BP 789/1130 when I upgrade the remaining 3 buildings.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Just the 4 storage plots needing one more upgrade each now.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    I maxed out my camp, BP 764/1130
    Now we need an uppgrade till 2.1 fast
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    la_ll64 said:

I maxed out my camp, BP 764/1130

Now we need an uppgrade till 2.1 fast

NG just waited for you to max out ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    la_ll64
  • Not looking forward to the next update even though I'm maxed out ATM. Not with the possibility of more nerfing on the horizon.
    mongo911
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    825/1130

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Boruto
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    I am currently sitting at player level 55 with 675/1130 building points, with the memorial built. I do not have survivors set up in my outpost, but it is maxed at level 5 to produce TGs. The question is does it require supplies to set up the outpost, hence more building points?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I did it!! I did it!!! I'm now part of the Super Duper Awesome Club! Where's my Party!?! Badge? Reward? Oh... that's right :joy:
    Jussssss Kiddin' :wink:

825/1130
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    BorutoMizTyray5545Papacas
    Me too. I joined the club earlier this week :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ray5545rgerkmanBorutoPapacas
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Im in the club
    Boruto
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    This is getting to be quite a big club!

And I'm willing to bet that most of us are also members of the 'maxed out on food' club too. I got my membership back on Thursday morning, when I saw the orange circles again. I'm reaaaaalllllly desperate for something to build! Hopefully NG will give us another food storage plot in this upcoming update. That would give us something on which to spend our tomatoes, while at the same time allowing us to store more tomatoes. Win/win!
    rgerkmanShut_UpTapatio75Boruto
    To be fair, I'm only just over 6m tomatoes so far, and with 2.2 just around the corner I'm not expecting to be maxed out anytime soon.

Wouldn't mind being maxed out on xp though..........
    **sigh**
    MizTyrgerkman
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    I joined the club today. I should have traded more in the shop last week. Didn't time it quite right and now my crop is just rotting with no where to store them :-(

Jerry Dixon (Grey Wolf Society)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Borutorgerkman
  • DeadCraigDeadCraig Member Posts: 24
    Hey guys, how long has it took you guys to max buildings? And how much real £££

Thanks in advance
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @DeadCraig

I think +- 10 months and about € 15 for the bundles with full supplies. Could be a bit more, have not bought the last bundle yet
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    I've been playing since January. Cost me $0. However, out of respect for @Shteevie and everything he's done to really show interest in the players I contributed my first $1.99 a few weeks ago to earn XP (but it was after I was already at max BP). And it's been stated many times (most notably by @SlickRick) that you really want to enjoy the game at each level you're playing. You'll be very glad you didn't race to max BP. As you can see frustration starts to take over once you're maxed out and can no longer collect cans. Luckily appears I've timed it almost perfect since I hit max cans yesterday and 2.2. drops (hopefully) tomorrow. This game is an awesome companion to the show and you'll want to keep it interesting for yourself as long as you can :-)

Jerry Dixon (Grey Wolf Society)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    rgerkman
    Thanks for the reply guys. Yes just curious. I came from Mobile Strike and that game is Dahm expensive. So was hoping I can still play catch up in this game without spending too much or anything atal
    What is the max building level guys? Is it 10?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    For what Building @DeadCraig ?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda