Curious...

I've been playing NML almost since it was released and I have never pulled a legendary survivor from a call. I've never purchased phones but nearly every one I've ever received has been used for 15 phone calls. I'm level 44 and my question is this: Am I the unluckiest person playing or are there others out there?
MizTyggbatsOlausTheNickInspTurbinesbooshKaiserFunGamingTrash

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    They know if you spend money...

That should tell you enough...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MadPuppy[Deleted User]InspTurbines
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I've never purchased phones and I have several legendary survivors. I don't remember what level I was at when I got my first one. It seemed to take a while, though.
    MizTyMadPuppyInspTurbinesHSdisturbed
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    I've only ever pulled 1 (warrior) happened only recently at lvl 45
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    After reading that odds of getting legendaries from phone raffles have increased from a few months back I decided to give it a try as well. And it was totally worth it, with 400 phones I got legendary shooter with best possible traits (just wait till I upgrade him and place him to my outpost defense). Also got a few epic survivors (one of which had good enough traits to keep around for time being) and 32 credits for michonne. I spent my phones in bunches of 15.
    MizTyInspTurbines
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Lvl 42 with 0 legendaries still.
    But forgive me, for I have sinned, I'm hoarding phones for the rainy season.
    With a little luck I'll get my legendary when I spend those.
    MizTyBlack_JackOlausTheNickInspTurbines
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    edited August 2016
    NML does not have very good randomizer so maybe if you are making just one or two "15 phone" calls you may never get legendaries. Try to save a few hundred phones and spend them at one time. At least earlier when watching videos (in cinema) it was easy to collect just golden and silver chests when you remembered the order... :)
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I got a couple legendary srvrs early in the game and then it dried up around 1.9
    MizTy
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    Only one I've pulled in weeks. Last token event( introduction) I did pull a very nice LEG hunter. She's old and ugly, but we will find her something to do in camp.
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    Ricksbeard
    edited August 2016
    Only one I've pulled in weeks. Last token event( introduction) I did pull a very nice LEG hunter. She's old and ugly, but we will find her something to do in camp.

@i812many
    Where?
    I only see a legendary scout in your screen shot
    edited August 2016
    @EL34xyz I was referring to the scout I pulled on Glenn day. Here is the LEG hunter I pulled when tokens were first rolled out. He doesn't leave the outpost...he's old also and can't keep up the younger crowd.
    InspTurbines
    I lay awake at night dreaming of being able to pull a legendary hunter
    It's been a no go for me since day one
    i812manyInspTurbines
    edited August 2016
    @EL34xyz To be honest he was my first LEG hunter, ever. I had a couple epics and was fortunate enough to upgrade to LEG with the '8days' so now I feel really 'lucky' that I have two. It was the only class that I did not have a LEG in and I have playing this game since the game was first introduced.
    I was lucky early on, before update 1.9, in that I pulled a legendary assault and a legendary shooter
    I pulled tham way back when my best guys were level 11 or 12

They are still being used in my A team thanks to being able to update srvrs.
    As far as hunters, my free Daryl is my best hunter
    Epic with 3 of his traits upgraded to level 4, thanks to daryl day last monday
    i812many
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited August 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 8/29/16 2:40 pm attachment removed.

@bgbelden , please see the forum rules.

The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
    Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. Just don't do it. We will remove any and all content regarding this. Persistent offenders will be removed from the forums.

Warning issued.

@EL34xyz @MadPuppy @i812many you should have this guy....
    alnodInspTurbines
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited August 2016
    @SpacemanSpiff as I haven't been raided in 96 days and don't save TG anyways, I've got some real slugs in my outpost
    SpacemanSpiffInspTurbines
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I had a bruiser early on... pulled a scout this past weekend... almost all my pulls have been eptics so I guess I'm lucky in that sense. I'm just starting to level them up with tokens... I'm a level 45.
    i812many
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Been playing (a lot) since about the 2nd build, have pulled 18-20 Legendary survivors starting from my first week of noobness.
    First two pulled BEFORE there was such a thing as 15-radio call. I've pulled 4-5 outside of an event, the remainder were pulled during ICELS events. But I've also used 90% of all acquired radios during those events.
    Back from 2016 :p
    InspTurbines
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    edited August 2016
    I have 5 legendaries and many epic. I saved my phones and used them every survivor event they had. Got all of mine that way.
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited August 2016
    EL34xyz said:

I lay awake at night dreaming of being able to pull a legendary hunter
    It's been a no go for me since day one

I've been very lucky. I've pulled 4 (kept three of them. The other had no luck or dodge, so I scrapped her). I was also able to upgrade an epic to legendary with tokens. Haven't gotten any legendary survivors for awhile, though. Even in this last event, I made 31 15-radio calls and didn't get a single legendary.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• RunningdeadRunningdead Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    Since there was the phone event, I got 24hr gas for two days and played a lot. Must have gotten like 300 phones but it was all blurry since I didn't keep track. I redeem them on 15 phone calls as I got enough. Got 5 leg and a few 128 tokens for Abraham and Jesus.
    ggbats
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Serp I believe you are pretty unlucky. I pulled two leg warriors, assault and hunter and promoted another hunter and warrior to leg with tokens. And I never burned my phones on increased epic/leg weekends(as I missed them all). And Im lvl45 now. Maybe one day you will get luckier and get decent leg from pull. Untill then, try to collect tokens and upgrade your worthy epics to legs. GL.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    I have upgraded 2 survivors to leg and only a few tokens away from another, so I have some legendary. I think when I finally draw a legendary I will scrap him for tokens out of spite!
    OlausTheNicki812manyInspTurbinesboosh
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    @tallinie I have hoarded in the past and waited for ICEL events, I believe I had around 300 saved for an event once and got squat.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    My 550 phones (appx) are sitting right where they are.
    It is quite possible though that update 2.1 will change that.
    Warning issued.

@EL34xyz @MadPuppy @i812many you should have this guy....

What does this mean?
    Not sure what this is all about?
This discussion has been closed.