Crossbow/rifle weapon class

Is there any chance we can get other crossbow, like the daryl's one, from crates???
[Deleted User]rgerkmanSgtSalami

Comments

• @Filvekkia

That's a good question. The only other one that I have seen so far in the game is the one that was for sale.
    rgerkmanFilvekkia
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Filvekkia @DarkFae And I guess, it will remain as that. If you want crossbow, use the one you get for free(not good enough) or buy another one for $. Would love to be wrong in this.
    [Deleted User]Filvekkia
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    How about a crossbow with nice traits?

Why do the two cross bows presented so far have a silencer trait?
    How freaking loud is a crossbow?

I'm just asking :)
    Filvekkia
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    The loudest is 89 Decibels...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

z3r0d4z3
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I know we have to partially suspend disbelief in context of a mobile game, but is it even possible to have a crossbow with "wide/large caliber?" Because if not, then I just can't see myself using it. Aesthetics are always nice, but I'm snobby with my rifle traits, lol.

Wide caliber, or nothin'! :#
    MizTyMovadoFilvekkia
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    edited August 2016
    @SpacemanSpiff No, even mechanical broadheads only expand up to 3"-4" max. Closed they are around 1" or less. But they will still definatly leave a mark. The ones Daryl uses, from what I have seen are nothing more than a field point, or practice head. You would have a heck of a time removing an expanded broadhead from a zombies head. Further more, a crossbow bolt is moving over 300' per second, it would pass right through.
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    SpacemanSpiffz3r0d4z3Filvekkia
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139

Maybe this will help....
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    SpacemanSpiffz3r0d4z3