2 cents not really a discussion just 2 cents

bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
I have been playing since day one of the game and feel it's had ups and down. The activity of the game makers is awesome. I feel like they are always trying to add and change the game. This is the number 1 reason I keep playing.

Recently they added heroes, tokens, removed deadlines, and killed farming zombies.

Heroes seem like to much work to get.

Tokens seem like to much work to get.

Farming zombies has removed a fair bit of my game progression. And exact same thing for deadly missions the removal of them has greatly slowed down new gear. Gear missions well since they came out I think I have gotten one legendary. Deadlies I would average 3 a golden crate event.

Now I play just enough to make my factions minimum and call it a day.

I can't farm. Not really getting new gear nor upgrading what I have. Stagnenet on tokens. Not spending radios because all my characters can just be upgraded and again no farming so they are going no where fast.

The end.
When soft cap comes I quit the game.

Comments

• Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    Had the same problem. You have to change what you do as the game changes. I now have a character I raised from a 2 star to almost legendary in less than a month and I haven't spent a cent. Phones are easier to get now between raids and challenges, so keep saving till you hit 15 phones and call out. Choose highest survivor, save the tokens. After you routinely do this awhile, you'll get where you want to be, the ex deadly missions also seem good for phones. Lastly, and this is crucial, ensure you upgrade your radio tent. This will give you a better chance of higher players with a higher token exchange. Hope this helps.
    And I don't understand, why can't you farm? Are you upgrading your storage and council?
    And I'm sorry I don't mean to keep blowing up your comments, but joining a guild will greatly increase your chances of crates and gear. I made one. It took a moment to get going, but now my crate rewards are more than before.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I believe they are in a guild assuming 'doing minimum for faction' means guild minimum. You can't farm like you used since they introduced the cut off at 100 kills (you only get 1 exp per kill). Also upgrading radio tower doesnt give you more tokens just higher possible survivors.
    Interesting about ex deadlies though giving more phones need to test that hope you're correct.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    FLWill