Outpost attack is a joke

MalisiaMalisia Member Posts: 52
It's BS everytime I log in my outpost is attacked & they get away with the just the flags n I lose 99 or more crates & 12 or more of those medal things or whatever you call it. But when I attack an outpost and get away with just the flags I get penalized..Tell me why?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    What do you mean if you only get flags you get penalized?

I agree the people pulling downs flags and then completing is a joke but oh well. What is very irritating is some people have no intentions to fight your survivors and you can tell when this is the case most of the time. If they try to fight and it isn't going so well for them I don't mind if they complete.

If you get 3 flags and complete you shouldn't be getting penalized so if you could describe it better or include screenshots of the log that would be helpful.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    If it makes you feel better, I get raided by "grey-colored" survivors....lol

(I redacted this clown's name to protect their identity, because I'm a nice guy)

deb1hdMizTyrgerkman
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I think OP is dying while getting only the flags. If all your raiders die, it's a loss, and you get penalised. If you grab the flags and complete (which her opponents seem to be doing), it's a win, and you get a pittance of a reward.

As for what you lose when you get raided and they only take the flags, losing 99 or more crates means you're hoarding 9900 or more in your camp. Don't hoard them. Spend them and people can't take them.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Stellaire57
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @pig, just a correction. If he lost 99 crates, then he only has 990, not 9900
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    edited August 2016
    @blynknz No, it's 9900. The total reward is 10% of the player's stash, but she specified that only the flags were taken. Flags are worth 10% of the total reward, or 1% of the player's stash. So if an opponent takes only the flags and she loses 99, then she had 9900 in her stash.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MizTyStellaire57hhmcameron