Dale bundle

That's Shane's shotgun.

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

TheLostOnesPain WalkerGreenBalloon[Deleted User]

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Traits not ideal but these set of traits will fit a certain niche for Hunter. Dont need luck trait if survivor has trait already. The increase crit chance to stack with survivor luck trait, and gold increased crit dmg. Especially if survivor has marksman too. It's for use to take out higher lvl walkers or higher hp opponents. Silver bore I guess better than nothing, but we all prefer the gold range instead
    InspTurbines
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I figure when NextGames licensed pictures of rifles, this shotgun was thrown in...

So to save licensing money, they will pretend it is a rifle...

That not being cheap... It's being frugal...

Sigh...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

DLichPapacasInspTurbines
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @mongo911
    You're starting to come across as extremely negative, with or without reason.
    Are you? And if so, what is your purpose with that?
    Of not, I stand corrected.
    SlowMo
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @MadPuppy...

Nope... Not negative...

Frugal is not bad...

and a leopard, does not change its spots... NextGames will continue to do business, as they have done so for almost a year...

They are a business, that business is to make money... Not be our friends...

Not negative... Nope... Not me...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

theRealBender[Deleted User]
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    Can we assume that Dale will be a new Character introduced because there is a weapon named after him? Given we already have two Hero Hunters, I hope not.
    [Deleted User]
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Why can't we have just one person in management at NG who will advocate for TWD fans? A lot of us only ever downloaded this game because of the show!
    Back from 2016 :p

Why can't we have just one person in management at NG who will advocate for TWD fans? A lot of us only ever downloaded this game because of the show!

There's a show? :D
    MizTyPapacasmongo911
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    Thanks for the report, hopefully this is something that can be fixed.
    MizTy
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    @zbot here's something I've used in the past:

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_(TV_Series)

• Can we assume that Dale will be a new Character introduced because there is a weapon named after him? Given we already have two Hero Hunters, I hope not.

Dale was extraordinarily annoying. He made a good point or two every now and again but he was mostly just annoying. ngo already has his "outfit" live within the game so I think he just might end up in the hero queue too unfortunately. I would have rather seen Shane, or Tyreese, heck even the leader of the Claimed It Crew (aka Rick Chow Boy) or even Lizzy or Meeca would have been preferable. There are 1000's of other character's that would have been more popular and a better pick. Instead of bringing Dale in as hero maybe they should have cooked up a villain line or something and brought in Negan, Dawn, Merle, or even the Chew,Swallow, Repeat guy...

Fester17i812manyGovernator
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    @DarkFae Shane was no hero on the show, In fact he was one of biggest backstabbing P.O.S. on the show IMO. The only time he shined was when he beat the snot out of Ed, carols husband.
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    mongo911
  • @i812many

I agree but he didn't start out as a bad guy. I really think he thought there was no hope for Rick when he left the hospital and went to rescue Lori and Carl. I also think he went bad because he couldn't handle what was going on around him ie the appocolyse. He's was sort of like Daryl's polar opposite.
    i812manyMizTyrgerkman
    edited September 2016
    I can see Morgan being introduced for the Bruiser class given we already have his staff out there. That would be a good addition to the ranks of the Heros.
    1RisMizTyi812many[Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @Governator
    Morgan needs his own Class, don't you think?

Wooo-Saaah Class :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    1RisMizTyGovernator
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Tyreese bruiser?
    No tokens for me please
    Governator
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Could be worse, could be a lame Pistol bundled with Carls Hat or even worse, Carls hair and some bad acting lessons

MizTyGovernatorTheLostOnesi812many
  • @EL34xyz

Wow that's a little harsh don't you think? That guy was how old when the show started 9 or 10?
    mongo911
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited September 2016
    DarkFae said:

@EL34xyz

Wow that's a little harsh don't you think? That guy was how old when the show started 9 or 10?

Before I watched the child actors in Stranger Things, I would have thought it was harsh, too. :) Not so much now.

EL34xyz
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I've enjoyed watching Chandler grow up. He's come a l9ng way.
    1Ris[Deleted User]
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited September 2016
    I was hoping they would kill him off in season one!
    He did nothing but annoy me :)

Especially the episodes when he was on Rick's case and thought he knew it all

Good thing they did not include him in the game
    wrinkled_bag[Deleted User]
  • I was hoping they would kill him off in season one!
    He did nothing but annoy me :)

Especially the episodes when he was on Rick's case and thought he knew it all

Good thing they did not include him in the game
    I disagree he's a kid and I don't ever expect children to ever have the same coping mecanisms as adults. I just wanted Rick to wake-up. Everyone in the cast has had a strange kind of mental break down from which they tend to surface stronger and somehow more balanced (some lasting longer than others), I figured Carl was due one of his own and having to deal with the fact that his only surviving parent may die and turn into a walker and subsequently need to be put down would be just the thing to push Carl off that particular precipice. It also would have meant that Carl would have had to kill all 3 parental figures who died and then turned so again I think your'e way off base here.
    deb1hd
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    I have read the comic and Dale was a great character
    deb1hd
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    Was sorry to see him go in the tv series. What a read about it was he was pissed that the producer Darabount was out for season 2 or 3... I dont remember wich one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited September 2016
    @Lgratt said:

I heard the same thing about Andrea but found her annoying too. I have not read the comics so I can't tell if it was unfortunate casting, bad inerpretation to the small screen of thier characters or I just plain old didn't like the types of personalities as created by the writer.

DarkFae said:

@Lgratt said:

I heard the same thing about Andrea but found her annoying too. I have not read the comics so I can't tell if it was unfortunate casting, bad inerpretation to the small screen of thier characters or I just plain old didn't like the types of personalities as created by the writer.

In the comic, Dale and Andrea mixed the bisquick! B)
    i812manyMizTy
  • @Governator

Ewww good thing she didn't get preggers. I thought Andrea and Shane were going to become a thing. I wonder if ngo will bring her in as a hero too. They did hint about more heroes being added. Next two Andrea and Dale?
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I think Andrea and Morgan are the most likely heroes to be brought in next.

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time