Defeating Armored Walkers

What is your best way to defeat armored walkers. Scout, Warrior or Bruiser? Also, what kind of Gear are you using?
@Terminates interested to see a video...

Best Answers

• MizTyMizTy Posts: 1,335
    Accepted Answer
    Best way is with melee equipment. Look for equip with swift strike, dodge & interrupt. Scout is the strongest for single targets, warrior is best for groups, & bruiser for stunning (although I actually use assaults for that)

Hunter&shooters with critical hit work well too
    HTH o:)
  • TerminatesTerminates Posts: 942
    Accepted Answer
    @RealOne Hey hun!

I normally use melee against armored workers, so what most people are saying is correct ;)
    Typically a scout works best on them, especially when you use their brain stab charge...they go down pretty quick :)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
  • HerbergeHerberge Posts: 210
    Accepted Answer
    I prefer Bruiser at tougher level...combined with shooter (with charge).
  • MarshmallowBunnyMarshmallowBunny Posts: 7
    Accepted Answer
    Bruiser and Scout combination. The Bruiser disables (stun) the armored walker and the Scout deals a heavy damage :smile:
    Best,
    Charles

Answers

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    How about in Episode 13, Mission 1 Nightmare? Has anyone gotten by those armored walkers?
    RealOne
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited August 2016
    @sborg
    I just did that Mission today & actually used my 2 Assaults & Shooter team (all Lvl 18 with maxed Weapons)
    & without injury...
    Now 13.5.. That's another story :joy:
    I'm going to have to upgrade my crew before attempting that one again.. Even my Warriors (18also) couldn't handle it
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • RealOneRealOne Member Posts: 14

Guns work, from a distance though. I use hunters.

The only problems with guns is that the higher level Armored take very little damage and you have to shoot them over and over and over. Do you have a strategy with level 19 walkers?