Trade goods: Buy Legendary weapon or use for Radios?

I was hoping i could get some thoughts/advice on whether to save my trade goods for buying a legendary weapon (7500) or save for radios to use to gain traits (3K or 15K). Perhaps it completely depends upon the player, but I have seen some great advice on here so any help would be great.

If my info matters: Level 36, I carry only 9 survivors, they are at level 15, mainly epic, only one legendary. I have some good weapons now, but will be much weaker as I level up as I do not have many good higher level weapons in my arsenal.

Thanks for your time, and I really enjoy and appreciate the forum!

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Based on your level, it is probably better not to worry about the legendary items yet because you will out grow them (and theres a high chance you will get something you don't need.

The epic crate is a better alternative where you will get 2 for 7000TG, and you still have a chance of getting a Leg from them.

Lower level weapons with the best traits are better than higher level with bad traits.
    MizTyRaky
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Per your own description you should do radio exchange since you say you only have 9 survivors total. @blynknz is right, the legendary gear you get you will outgrow it easily later when you level up. Who knows, you might not even get class gear you can use. Extra survivors are more important at your stage in my opinion. But it's not clear if you spend money on buying in game stuff because if do then you may want to spend your tg on 500 crate for fast supplies and xp to help level faster and you can just buy phone bundle later if you want, for radio events.
    Raky
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @TwinsDad9899: Personally, I'd say wait until Update 2.1 coming soon, since apparently the whole TG shop is being revamped with new options.
  • Radios! Legendary weapons will always be there. Radios are only for a limited time :smile:
    Best,
    Charles