30 is Limitted Slot for Survivor ?

I Success unlock 7/8 hero and include my Current Survivor Slot ... now is 30/30 ... So 7 Slot of Heroes and 23 Of Survivors .... Now i can't buy more with gold ... it said retire survivor for free up space ... but i see some people post they have more than 40 Slot Survivor so far ... so i wonder is there any way to buy more slot of survivor except purchasing "FRESH SURVIVOR BUNDLE" in game ?

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Don't know the answer but... what would you want more than 23 survivors for?
    Even with a full 3 survivor team of each class you'd only need 18 right?
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316

I Success unlock 7/8 hero and include my Current Survivor Slot ... now is 30/30 ... So 7 Slot of Heroes and 23 Of Survivors .... Now i can't buy more with gold ... it said retire survivor for free up space ... but i see some people post they have more than 40 Slot Survivor so far ... so i wonder is there any way to buy more slot of survivor except purchasing "FRESH SURVIVOR BUNDLE" in game ?

As you level up your council, you will unlock more slots. Look at the survivors and their traits, then sell off a couple of the less desirable ones. You'll gain a lot of useful xp and open some slots till you can upgrade.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited September 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 9/2/16 5:05 am

Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.

Mongo911 edit: 9/2/15 11:47 am

Ok...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

FLWill
  • Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    Thank ... but i don't want retire any survivor .... so long time i was stick with them ... alot of memory so i only want buy new slot for my survivor :neutral:
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    @mongo911 I'm not defending that dark chapter of American history (there is no defense) but slavery existed in most parts of the world for centuries. Just saying.

@Hyuga_Kojiro It costs many XP to upgrade survivors. How can you upgrade so many?
    mongo911
  • Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    @Dale it will cost so much ... yes ... but i keep play and play again for get enough XP for upgrade them all ... it will take long as hell but it can reach the goal ... time is only the matter :smiley:
    Dalergerkman
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I have 40 survivors slot tho not all are filled & hero don't take up these slot they are kinda like a freebie :)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    DLichrgerkman
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I have this question too. Never mind practicality, I'm out to save as many in this apocalypse as I can. How does the slot thing work, exactly. Anyone actually know?
  • You all know that you will get some of the XP you spent on upgrading survivors and tokens back when you retire them, right?
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited September 2016
    I couldn't imagine how much a full roster of survivors, armour and weapons would cost to upgrade, Certainly a shitload of cash and/or time.
    And totally unnecessary!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    It makes no sense to me that the spots for the heroes are added to your total survivor slots. Makes it impossible to see if there is a slot left for a 'normal' survivor. The counter will always be higher than your existing slots (used+free) when you have unlocked a bunch of 'heroes'.

In my case I got 25 regular slots and unlocked 5 'heroes' so far. Yesterday it showed 30/30 slots.
    Before I made some calls I retired a survivor for XP and tokens. Now 29/29 is shown to me even though there has to be an open slot because of the retired guy.

I understand that it makes sense to see how many ladies&gentlemen are in your crew. Heroes + usual survivors. Nonetheless the stats are a bit irritating this way.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum