Should I upgrade farms or mission car

What's more efficient?

Comments

• FoodiesFoodies Member Posts: 133
    Mission car is the best choice. Personally when I wake up in the morning I just love to see a lot of gas waiting to be burned :smiley:
    mcbkhicks
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited September 2016
    rgerkman said:

I personally always upgraded my Mission Car asap.. More gas.. More missions!

... more missions = more crates to open = more supplies / xp / equipment

rgerkmanmcbkhicks
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Foodies said:

Mission car is the best choice. Personally when I wake up in the morning I just love to see a lot of gas waiting to be burned :smiley:

Same, but different.
    I hate waking up in the morning and seeing it sitting at full. That means there has been wasted gas.
    rgerkmanmcbkhicksgespuer
  • TigerfrillyTigerfrilly Member Posts: 9
    I'd go for the car every time. It's the xp that is precious. I have too many cans now and they're just going to waste. You need gas to do missions :)
    DodkongDoTak
  • FelioFelio Member Posts: 103
    Depends on how much you are playing. At first I didn't play much and used farm supplies and tent XP to level things. If you find yourself running out of gas and still wanting to play, upgrade it. If not, don't. You will upgrade it all eventually though so the last thing I would do is worry about it.
    Herberge
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    I'd upgrade the farm plots - the faster your food "grows" the faster you can progress in the game. You also can get extra gas cans from mission, cinema and TG crates.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    wrinkled_bag[Deleted User]DoTak
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    As for gas, if you are playing (as I do) with never letting your gas get to max (except for when I go to bed), then it will fill at the same rate, ie let you do the same number of missions, at whatever level. Mathematically, the only thing you're really gaining is a bit more time between when you need to play (and only by 20 minutes per upgrade) and an extra 2 gas/day per upgrade (talking about when you're sleeping). So really, it can wait, IMO. Gas will appreciate more over time.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    id do gas first more gas more missions & seeing it full in the moring is awesome & sucks cause i know some got wasted but not as much as havin max food being wasted like me & others food comes easy when needed just do food runs gas is hit & miss in crates
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    I buy gas boosters so the mission car isn't so important...

Order of my upgrades...this is for my alt...my main is done...

Council...training ground...tents...farm plots...outpost...supplies...workshop...hospital...car

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Oh ...and then my radio tent and pit :smile:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    Do the car first. You can run more missions. More missions = more food supplies. Then use the food supplies to upgrade the farm! Lol this would have been a great poll thread
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    My mission car is up to 19gas max (level 7), I'm level 42 and my council is up to level 16.

For my gaming experience my car is plenty high enough. I don't play all that often I guess. There are moments that I could have played more missions were gas permitting, but I'm fine for now.

Given my gaming timing my game is offline most of the time. My tomatoes come most from farms, least from missions. Tomatoes are a major component in getting anything upgraded in the game. So: how does MadPuppy get the tomatoes fastest: by his farms.

My farms are all 5 of them level 10 (the current max). Has been like that for a week or two/three approximately.

My next business of priority: storage. Because I intend to buy a bundel that includes full tomatoes, and want to take most out of that. So, now I upgrade council & storage, until the storage is at maximum levels. Along that route I expect to get an extra farm to max out.

Once that is done I'll have such a shitload of tomatoes handy, I'll be able to upgrade most other structures quite a huge way consecutively.

One major drawback in this: once I get to that point, I'll be getting whole new levels of survivors and gear that I'll have major trouble getting xp for!!

But this lopsided way of upgrading my camp has been my habit in my fanatical (long past) RTS days, and it stuck with my mind as a built-in compulsive-like habit.

I wouldn't call this a very good advice, but, it's how I play.

:)
    masmith93
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    I had 19 gas, level 38. Now I'm upgrading my mission car. Thanks to all.
    rgerkmanmcbkhicksweirdguyal