Scrapping Class Equipment > Tokens

Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
For alternative sources of tokens, scrapping equipment should also give us some tokens
Like if I scrap an old outdated legendary piece of equipment I can get 128 tokens (1/2 of survivor scrap of same rarity

This should be a decent halfway point for people who realize that radios are just too rare

Next Games has great ideas but they create economic systems that are so out of reach they discourage people to be involved in the first place. There is a difference between "a reach goal and an impossible goal"
SquadKace07CampmickeyDurquia

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Sipher07 Even though you're comlaining in nearly all threads only I'll give you a recommendation. Don't scrap any legendary equipment with good traits as you will be able to level it up with the next update, which brings a further council updgrade.
    InspTurbines
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @Lightfeet
    I must have missed that somewhere
    The next update will have upgradable weapons and armor?
  • eBanditeBandit Member Posts: 85
    I agree 100%
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @EL34xyz Yes, it has been confirmed by @oldgoth that they are working on a new system for equipment upgrades as well.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Awesome, thanks @Lightfeet
    mcbkhicks
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    We're aware the token economy is currently quite tight. There will be tokens from other sources than just scrapping. (Equipment is being looked at separately; no word on yet on when that might happen.)

It's easier to add stuff to the economy than to take it away, and if we get the balance wrong in the other direction, all the new systems are for nothing as you're all maxed out again before we can react.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    when tokens came into play u could accept them then upgrade for 4 tokens then retire them & get 9 tokens for a gain of 3.. so now weather we accept or dont we get 2 it helped havin it the other way.. @OldGoth
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    it is necessary that the tokens are universal ... no class divisions for the tokens