Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    @Shteevie said: "We dig into the results of all of the events and offers, and learn what we can from the data. For example, we learned that the 8 Days of Heroes didn't catch fire in the way we wanted it to, and the next time you see it, it'll be a much more compelling promotion."

Any ideas as to when the next Hero event will take place?
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• @SlickRick this coming from someone who got almost 1,400 on this week's challenge. Hypocrisy rules I guess
  • My bad, he's just a great dude.
    mongo911
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    And... So we await with " batted breath " wonderful words from NextGames...

Sigh...

( such a long wait... I could die, a hundred deaths... )

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SgtSalami
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Did @bgbelden delete his account over this?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    blynknzSlickRick
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Awwww.....
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited December 2016
    I do not diminish his frustration with NextGames...

His anger with the Guild Council Representatives is misplaced...

I have always had, " extremely low expectations " that NextGames can " get their shit together "...

( should be no surprise, to Board Members who have read my yammering's )

NextGames is a for profit business, and not our friend...

[mod edit] Please respect each other & the rules:
    "Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a beef, take it to private messages.
    You may not openly discuss any actions taken against you or your posts by a Next Games moderator, staff member or administrator.
    Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.
    "
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SgtSalamiTheLostOnes
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    @TheLostOnes it appears so....
    TheLostOnes
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @GreenBalloon

I reread his posts just to be on the safe side...and while I see baseless ranting about things he didn't know about I fail to see any "damning inferences" about the GC...care to enlighten?
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @SlickRick...in a world where some words are not used, I read it as an inference towards you, not the GC. It's a single line where the GC isn't mentioned.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @GreenBalloon

Are you talking about where he was trying to somehow illogically imply that my score has anything to do with my intentions towards making the game better or spending a good amount of my free time doing so?
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    This is really unfortunate ...everyone has a different view of things as was said earlier...and sometimes peeps are a little quick to take offence....I see unessesary words on both sides here....

....have a margarita or a beer...find your zen place...yes mine is drunk or baked...it's an awesome state to kill zombies in :wink:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    1Ris
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    SlickRick said:

@GreenBalloon

Are you talking about where he was trying to somehow illogically imply that my score has anything to do with my intentions towards making the game better or spending a good amount of my free time doing so?

Yes, though wasn't clear on what, specifically, the inference was on why it was high. As I said, there was a great deal of hostility going on and wish he'd clarified his statement. That's not the kind of thing you want hanging out there, unaddressed. There are players who read the threads that don't know either of you from a rock. I'm tired and trying to convey my message with using "forbidden" words.
This discussion has been closed.