Which weapon should I use?

I have a 172 dmg weapon with 80% interrupt, 50% threat reduce, and 60% increased crit dmg and a 153 dmg weapon with 10% swift strike, 75% threat reduce, and 100% interrupt. Which weapon should I with Glenn?
Good luck, dumbass

Best Answer

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,427
    Accepted Answer
    I like the first one a little more if you just want to deal out damage, but it really depends on the mission. If you have a mission with lots of walkers to take out, I would look at the second. The 100% interrupt and 75% threat reduction is very appealing. If you go with a ranged weapon team, that threat reduction can come in very handy. It also depends on Glenn's level of luck too. I swap out weapons (and sometimes armor) to fit the situation.
    SynapseRangermongo911Chevyfeathers

Answers

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @SynapseRanger
    I would go with the one that has 100% interrupt. Personally, I think interrupt only is useful if you're sure that it works. Not worth taking an 80% chance.

And since your Glenn is probably a bit weak compared with your other survivors (as heroes tend to be) an overwatch/interrupt tactic may be good for him.

Good luck!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ChevyfeathersSlickRick
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I'm not trying to be mean, but given the number of threads like this one, would like to point out that there is a separate Strategy section for these quandaries.