Calling new survivors

How do you accept a survivor you called with the radio tower? It seems I can only collect the tokens. I assume that rejects the survivor.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    Click on the picture of the survivor, it should two buttons 1) accept or 2) get X token.
  • snorris28snorris28 Member Posts: 7
    I don't see the "accept" button. Tap survivor shows number of tokens below picture and a green "get tokens" below that.
  • nexus713nexus713 Member Posts: 21
    @snorris28 Do you have any survivor slots available?
    MizTy
    I have 12/14
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    Perhaps it's a survivor class you haven't unlocked yet. What type of survivor is it and what level are you?
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!
    @snorris28 , by any chance is one of the survivors a hero? For Heroes you can only accept the token and unlock them later in the Hero screen.
    MrSorrow
    Its "Glenn" and I'm level 16. I have called other non hero survivors and rejected them but I have not seen an accept button on any of them either.
    @snorris28 , for Heroes you can only collect tokens. It's different from other survivors. What are hero tokens?
    Zbot didn't see your post until I posted the last one. So yes I am trying to accept the hero Glenn. My concern is I haven't seen the accept button for the last 10-15 survivors I called - just didn't want them. How do you get the hero screen?
    I have 0 hero tokens for all survivors except Darryl.
    Ok I got it. Thank you for all the replies and help.