Give us your feedback on rewards!

Comments

• cionzcionz Member Posts: 218
    The daily mission 2 for day always with star for challenge
    IGN : Cionz
    Currently : Level 53
    Guild : ULTIMA LEGIONE

Do you wanna play with us? Ask to enter sending an email to [email protected]
    or searching our Facebook group : ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★
    Join us !!!

Official thread : THE ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★ FAMILY
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Thought of something else the XP/food reward for the challanges missions needs upping as the current rewards are peanuts.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Sweetassmaggie
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    bgbelden said:

More radio's in crates, more fuel after a mission when I'll need it and allow fuel won to be kept in reserve tank. Always be nice to have enough fuel to play when I want.

I agree with this. Especially about the fuel won to be kept if it exceeds your capacity.
  • cionzcionz Member Posts: 218
    When complete a perfect mission without any touch by walkers 1 star extra
    IGN : Cionz
    Currently : Level 53
    Guild : ULTIMA LEGIONE

Do you wanna play with us? Ask to enter sending an email to [email protected]
    or searching our Facebook group : ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★
    Join us !!!

Official thread : THE ★ ULTIMA LEGIONE ★ FAMILY
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    Supplies are important on the higher levels, as many of us who are trying to complete our bases (every time I think I get close, the council goes up another level!) are doing the highest level exploration missions we can find for added supplies or XP. Maybe if you kept the majority of the supplies rewards for the supplies missions, and the majority of the P rewards for the XP missions at higher levels?

Someone was asking for a 'guarantee' of supplies or XP, but I think you've already done that with the supplies and XP exploration missions (which I love, and I appreciate that you added those).

I think people are right when they say that the majority of gear is being scrapped. I would suggest the following improvements:

- Regular tickets only yield common and uncommon items
    - Silver tickets yield rare items
    - Gold tickets yield epic and legendary items
    - If playing on the highest episode available, the gear should also be the highest level available. So if your survivors are level 15, then the gear they earn (whether it is common, uncommon, rare, epic or legendary) should be minimum level 14 (upgradable to level 17).

Also, it would be nice if the game could scan your survivors and only give you gear for survivor classes you own. For example, I have no bruisers or scouts or assaults, yet I keep getting their gear, which is useless to me.

One other thing: could you set the daily quests to come at the same time each day, rather than 24 hours after the completion of the previous one? It would be nice to know that they are there at the same time each morning.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to our suggestions. It is much appreciated!
    biffley
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    What I am going to cover looks like it has been said. But here are my thoughts as well.

Quest, Challenge, Guild rewards. Should be level appropriate. I.E if you have a work shop 12 then we should be finding level 13-14 gear (Or level 16-17 maxed) Instead of finding these insulting rewards of level 10 commons... This should be the same for easy challenges up to the tough. giving you better odds at finding good gear you might use an not scrap.

Boxes from finishing a mission. We would like it if they were truly random an not just giving us the illusion of random. I hate the fact that when I get to the 9 boxes and see a gold ticket on the right side. It is already predetermined that I have to open X amount of boxes to get this reward. Also the fact that I have had uncommons come from a gold Reward box is unacceptable.

As for Episode an Episode mission rewards. Why not give us things we can use. Example episode 12 after finishing we got a level 16 warrior Epic that we will have to wait how ever long for workshop level 14 before we can upgrade it. As the players we know that traits trump a little damage. So this fall's in lines with giving us stuff we can use now.

As for this current event going on. you should make a special radio call button for this event that when it is live. it coast 50 - 100 raidos for a 4star or 5star survivor. This way we know we will atleast get a epic or legendary. I know I am not alone in this when I say this even is a joke. So far i have only pulled Rare survivors with 15 radio pulls.

Staying on the radio tent. Something I would like to see an sure alot will agree with. Instead of getting 1500 - 1700 xp for rejecting a survivor. How about we get 1-5 radios back since we are not keeping a survivor. You could even increase raido calls a little to avoid abuse of this system with 1 raido calls.

These are some thoughts I have on the rewards an how it is handled an could be addressed.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

OwlkapwnbiffleyAnimesh101
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    edited January 2016
    a) Completing an episode, and
    b) low, mid and high tier reward from challenges

a) it should be a legendary item with good trait (same for everybody), we should be able to choose the type of weapon (hunter riffle, warrior katana ,,,). The level should be the current lv of survivor we can train +1 (so the item can be used for a while).

b) low level only give fuel, gold, phone. (the equip is useless and the supplies & XP are too low to matters)
    Middle should grant your level of item, high should grant your level you can train and above +1

The quality: bronze should give rare, silver should give epic, and gold legendary.

Gold and epic weapons should always have their class trait, and only good trait.

Deadly mission should have at least one silver item (epic) and a good chance of gold (legendary), in the first 3 chests,
    XP mission should have at least 1 silver xp, in the first 3 chests,
    Supply mission should have at least 1 silver supplies, in the first 3 chests,

15 radio pulls need lowering to 10, if you reject the call you get 50% of your radio back
    We need to be able to exclude let say 2 class from radio call. (like no bruiser & scout)

30 radio call where you get epic only.
    100 radio call where you get epic and legendary. (This could also be available only in special event)

Add a counter so we know how much weapons and armor we have XX/140, when it is full and we get new items, add a manage items button so we can scrap some.

More milestone awards: "50k killed walkers", "1k deadlies" and so on.

Next Story Survivor Rescue need to be an hunter, we did not get the chance to save one since episode 1.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    Looks like everything has been covered.

Have the prizes scale with the level of the survivors. If I enter a deadly mission with 3 level 13 survivors and I get a equipment it should be at least level 13.

Also it would be nice to choose your food, experience and deadly mission by picking how much food, experience, and gold tickets you want. And depending on this have the mission scale in difficulty. It kind of already does this by what episode you finish but it would be nice to be able to pick your own.
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    Jesus, some salty people on here this week. Your interest is what we think is refreshing and appreciated. Maybe a bump in radios and when it comes to equipment/gear, level appropriateness is paramount
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited January 2016
    Seems like a lot of people went a little off topic :)

You specifically asked for:

a) Completing an episode
    When completing a story episode, since we can only do it 3 times (normal, hard, nightmare) I would like the 1st 3 boxes to have a big chance of scoring an epic/legend item based on the recommended survivor level.
    If it is a supply episode, it can stay the same with the exception that all items will again be min the level of the recommended survivor level.

b) low, mid and high tier reward from challenges
    Low-mid challenges are tedious for high level players, and all the loot is pointless. Instead of weapons or armor, I would like to see increased odds of gas, gold, and phones.
    When the challenge matches the level of the lowest survivor being used, then it can remain as is but again all armor/weapons be at a minimum the same level of the lowest survivor.

Thanks.

• ElvedElved Member Posts: 29
    First off a huge thank you to you and the entire team behind the game, i really appreciate the time sink you guys have developed and allow me to play for free - not sure my girl friend feels the same but i really enjoy the time i spent with TWD:NML!

People in the thread have already made many excelent points regarding the rewards and overall what we need is a better balance of the reward vs gas spent - nothing worse than getting a "useless" common weapon or armor as a reward after risking your best survivers on a high gas cost mission - i fully understand that not everything can be epic or better but either the common weapons need to go from the higher gas cost mission or the scrap value needs to be improved.. Perhaps rethink a way that scraped common weapons could be used as parts to improve upon other pieces of equipment ? lots of possibilities there.. Overall you might also want to introduce a class of gear above legendary with special skills only available on that class of gear but that would have to be done right from the start and not really subject to what you asked about here..

Also giving gas a reward is a great idea as it keeps me in the game able to do more missions but it is annoying when you get 7 gas in total as a rewards but only have space for 4 of them - not like we can safeguard against this so some kind of reserve tank for extra gas would be nice!

Lastly while i might still have your ear i want to touch on something that isnt relevant to what you asked but something that needs to be address (at least in my opinion) and thats the achivements system and the lack of stats overall in the game. Firstly the achivements shouldnt stop at 20k walkers killed, it should simply grown - 20, 50,100, 200, 400, etc and same deadly missions done etc - we need goals like this to aim for and brag about when we reach them!

Secondly, what you might not have anticipated when you made this game is how attached some of us grow to our tiny group of survivers - i would love to tell exactly how many missions (split between regular and deadly) a surviver have been on and how many kills he/she has achived without having to kill them :) Some of us make up background stories for these guys and try and tell a story about them based off mission results, new survivers radioed in etc and it would allow us to grow even more attached to our little group of survivers - plus again be a braging point, look my hunter have killed 10k walkers on his own etc ;)

So overall the game really need a way to show some stats both for the camp in general but also per surviver.

Thank you for listening and sorry about the longwindedness of the post - hope some of it was useful in the process you are currently working on.
    Sky
  • ArchangeLegendArchangeLegend Member Posts: 8
    Reward something else when someone has max supplies due to being max level.
    zoson
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    Episode completion: A great reward would be a legendary weapon/survivor appropriate to the level of the episode.
    Low level challenges: Increase drop rates of gold and radios. please lower the chance or eliminate low end gear, xp, and supplies.
    Mid level challenges: Increase drop rate of gold and radios slightly higher and add gas to the mix. please lower the chance of mid-range gear, xp, and supplies.
    High level challenges: decrease the chance of gold and radios slightly, increase gas slightly, greatly increase the chance of high end epic/legendary gear.

Thanks for listening!
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • sdwssdws Member Posts: 22
    Mission rewards seem fine but if you 3* any mission there should be a gas refund, maybe 50% refund of mission cost.
    Guild rewards, high end rewards should be only radios, high xp, and epic or blues, with appropriate levels. Middle rewards should be xp, radios, and epics appreciate level. Low should just be xp, radios, and food, no gear. Budget thing us eliminate greens and white, guild rewards are limited on star earning, so should be better then farming a deadly.

Gas regeneration should be cut in half. 1 hour per deadly mission. Most other mobile games are around 30minute waits.

Gear should refund xp used when scraped... level 14 legends cost like 700k to max, that's insane when scrapped it's only like 5k back..

We need more xp, xp tents need a huge buff, as well as either prices of upgrades reduced, or xp easier to obtain.

Lastly, please allow food to be traded for xp, even if a 5:1 ratio, being maxed on food for maxed is crazy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Together, we will conquer the apocalypse. Fight... Stay alive... Survive!!!! ⚔

Looking for a new guild??? Unhappy with your current guild???? Click here to check us out!!!
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 165
    edited January 2016
    Elved said:

Also giving gas a reward is a great idea as it keeps me in the game able to do more missions but it is annoying when you get 7 gas in total as a rewards but only have space for 4 of them - not like we can safeguard against this so some kind of reserve tank for extra gas would be nice!

This has been mentioned several times in several threads by several posters. I had a cinema reward earlier that was 6 gallons. I already had a full tank. Useless reward.
    Elved said:

Secondly, what you might not have anticipated when you made this game is how attached some of us grow to our tiny group of survivers - i would love to tell exactly how many missions (split between regular and deadly) a surviver have been on and how many kills he/she has achived without having to kill them :) Some of us make up background stories for these guys and try and tell a story about them based off mission results, new survivers radioed in etc and it would allow us to grow even more attached to our little group of survivers - plus again be a braging point, look my hunter have killed 10k walkers on his own etc ;)

So overall the game really need a way to show some stats both for the camp in general but also per surviver..

I agree with this also.

• TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Many great ideas here so far. I really like the ones that link weapons and armor found that would be useful to higher level survivors.

Achievements could be expanded upon.

Daily/monthly rewards for just showing up would be nice.

Maybe even add something like coins that could only be found in game and not bought with gold. Then open up a store catalog where people could save up and get the specific item they want for a particular survivor.

Thanks for opening a thread asking opinions from the community. It is nice to read more positive threads.

I have also seen more staff around. It is reassuring to see that you are interested in what we think.

Cheers!
    superbeast
  • TeherrorTeherror Member Posts: 31
    I would like to see better armor for Hunters .. I hardly ever get drops for that.Thank Q
  • superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 121
    More radios, better weapons, and making even the none gold or silver cards on deadly missions be at least worth something and more hunter stuff would be nice as well I don't know like full midevil armor don't need to be flexible to shoot
  • superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 121
    I agree with @TUCO about the coin store buy what u want it's all about function not fashion
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Recently, I have been playing some of the exploration deadly missions in Episode 12 (Black Forest) and I hardly even get to open gold reward crates. When I finally do, it's either I don't get them in the first 3 free crates, or I don't get to open another 3 crates after watching the video. I'm always forced to spend 25 gold to finally open the gold crate but all I receive are items which are non-equipment.

Could you look into fixing the annoying video issue and also giving appropriate rewards for completing particular missions?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 28
    You can't please all of the people all of the time. Different players have different needs (at different times). Giving better rewards at higher levels just widens the gap between players.

I'm a gambler (God knows why - I always lose) so I like the random nature of awards and the hope (always dashed) that I'm going to get something really good!

So I say just ignore all the moans and stick to your game plan - you must have had a rationale for why you did things the way you do (triumph of hope over experience).

Every time you attempt to pander to one interest group, it creates a butterfly effect and will have unintended consequences for another group.
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    Bring a shooter to a walker fight, get a shooter weapon or armor as a reward!
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
    Sky
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289

NG, good move to get us involved, kudos.
    PapaSmurf said:

3) Retain more XP when scrapping upgraded equipment.

YES!

Apart from that most everybody already posted the general ideas: more balanced rewards.

- getting more supplies when you are sitting on maxed out storage is almost a slap in the face.
    - receiving lvl 1 1* equipment for the first rounds of the challenge (which should be scrubbed for anyone higher thn a certain lvl, it's very tedious) is another slap, very useless
    - we understand you cannot and should not hand out legendary equipment left and right, the game would be flooded with it, making it effectively useless. Even though the top dogs are crying for even better equipment, let's not do that.
    - if you were to establish a system that evens out the luck factor a bit that would be well received. The RNG is so wild and used on every turn and move we make, resulting in some people getting frustrated quite a bit while others are basking in 5* survivors and equipment.

If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Lance said:

Add a counter so we know how much weapons and armor we have XX/140, when it is full and we get new items, add a manage items button so we can scrap some.

YES!

thecolty said:

Bring a shooter to a walker fight, get a shooter weapon or armor as a reward!

Maybe the other way round:
    - if you bring a melee to a fight you gain more
    - even more when you go all melee

We gotta improve the melee classes.

Reading through all the comments here I am very happy to see the desire & drive of the player's community to make this game even better. Most if not all have played dozens, hundreds of other tactical/strategical games and bring a wealth of experience.

At the same time, the topic of 'how much reward do you want' is a bit dicey. Would I ask my daughter how much allowance she wants and give it to her? :wink:

NG, pls reach out more often and you will get a ton of good, useful feedback and input from almost everyone here.
    nemesis
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Example of the wonky rewards currently in place.

Top middle box silver ticket item 10k XP

Middle left bog standard no ticket box 9.9k XP

100 XP difference!!!

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Sky
  • TAnchoTAncho Member Posts: 58
    My 3 points are:

- rewards in first missions of challenge should be proportioned to the level of survivers (it's frustrating to get and scrap low level items if you are lvl 15)

- rewards in second stage of missions (10+ gas) should have higher rate of epic and legendary stuff but upgradable ( I used to get 18 or 19 uncommon or rare weapons: useless for a long while)

- deadly missions should have min 1 or 2 golden chests

Last idea, even dropping down the rate of leg weapons (as someone suggested) why not to give them the forth trait as for survivers?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Poppy said:

Example of the wonky rewards currently in place.

Top middle box silver ticket item 10k XP

Middle left bog standard no ticket box 9.9k XP

100 XP difference!!!

Not to mention the 1 star and 2 star weapons.. yeah they are high level, but 1 star and 2 star?? Weapons/gears that are higher than level 10 should always be atleast rare (3 star)..

thecolty
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I just think that equipment and weapons should be at the level to be of use to your survivors.
    For example a level 6 rifle ain't much use when you have level 12/13 hunters.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
This discussion has been closed.