Worst Challenge Ever???

Is this challenge a collection of the worst missions ever? I can't wait for it to be over. Is anyone actually enjoying this collection of "open freaking something" missions? I can't recall a challenge less fun to play than this one. Just curious what the rest of the Forum thought. Less than 48 hours to go....
WalkermanKaiserMrSorrowMystiqueEire1916InspTurbinesRick_ZKFester17DLichJadenMrsScattercushionTheLostOnesAvalon8InvaderLightfeetPain WalkerJackBauerKillpupsNkitsMusatshakhidSipher07DeadBeatFLWillDoTakFunGamingTrashakiBlack_JackGreenBalloonDangerBLydia[Deleted User]Tessy276Tapatio75

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It's better than 'Kill All Walkers' for every Mission! I didn't like that one too much..
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    KaiserJackBauerCaptainslayerFunGamingTrashz3r0d4z3VOODOO
  • gretchiepooh01gretchiepooh01 Member Posts: 209
    This is definitely not my favorite challenge. But I did enjoy the killing all the walkers, that one was so fun to me. :-)
    z3r0d4z3Annette578LgrattDeeLHC
    edited September 2016
    I get that @JayZ
    My favorite team is 2 Assaults & Glenn or a shooter so these Maps are fun for me.. but it also depends on my mood lol
    I'm sure if I see this Challenge over & over.. I will get bored & have had enough hahaha
    But this week, combined with my mood.. I'm having fun atm!! :grimace:

& I disagree with your disagree @Kaiser :joy: :wink:

Rhonda
    JayZ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @rgerkman Not going to lie, I would probably enjoy this challenge more if my Assaults were better equipped. I have two legendary level 17 Assaults that both have Luck, Dodge, Bullet Dodge, and Iron Skin. One of them also has Marksman.

But the only weapons I have for them are level 17 (fully upgraded already). I haven't gotten a single epic or legendary weapon for an Assault since they were level 14, and I'm sure that once I get a weapon, it won't even have any spread :'(

Meanwhile, all of my other survivors have level 19-20 epic/legendary with luck, interrupt, and their character-specific trait (e.g., swift strike, wide bore, gold arc, etc.), but none of them are as suited for clearing the hoards as my Assaults would be if they were better equipped.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    rgerkmanInspTurbines
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I am not too fond of the gate opening maps
    FunGamingTrashSgtSalamiz3r0d4z3Annette578
    edited September 2016
    Yea.. I have to admit, I don't really pay attention to Traits & such. I have recently started to try & figure them out though lol
    I do know I have a badass Team right now & I'm having fun with them! & yes.. both my Assaults have wide spread so that makes life a bit easier & fun too hahaha

Rhonda
  • BuzzKillingtonBuzzKillington Member Posts: 4
    I do wish there was at least one map each challenge that lets me finish the "Do not kill any walkers" quest. Even at level 3 walkers, I couldn't get through gates fast enough before accidentally killing one, then getting annoyed and ramboing the 21 accumulated walkers with one assault blast.

...actually, that part was kind of cool.
    MizTyJadenInvaderz3r0d4z3
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @BuzzKillington Main Gate and Reverse Escape should both work. My suggestion is to use melee survivors without retaliate and be careful with overwatch.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    KaiserJackBauerJaden
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I'm feeling pretty meh about this challenge :|
    MizTySgtSalami[Deleted User]Annette578
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    3 out of 6 maps can be farmed till the cap in a reasonable time, so this challenge is ok for me, really need the XP
    MizTyJackBauerInspTurbines
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I'm in the meh category... don't love it, don't hate it. But I do agree with @docfinzenburg in that I like the farm able maps. (I still think 100 kill cap is too low tho). & I wholeheartedly agree with @all who abhor low level challenge grinding. I wanted to beat brain stab myself with a hammer on Tues
    InspTurbinesAnnette578
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    I found this challenge interesting to me since it gave me an opportunity to find out how good my assault team is. Happy with results so far.
    InspTurbinesggbatsSlickRick
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    JayZ said:

@BuzzKillington Main Gate and Reverse Escape should both work. My suggestion is to use melee survivors without retaliate and be careful with overwatch.

I used 'One way out' and made sure I used my full move - even if it was one step out and then one step back. Got it first time of trying.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    I can say I truly hate this challenge. I upgraded all the survivors I use on missions from last weeks challenge. And I'm doing about 50 stars worse than last week :|
    Annette578
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 75
    @TheLostOnes I ca n reconfirm your confirmation, (temporary? )guildy!
    TheLostOnesIllbrainer
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 75
    @madpuppy that's because you're a little bit "off"
    Demon Lion
    InspTurbinesMadPuppyIllbrainer[Deleted User]
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I completely agree hate the open the gate challenges & hitting end turn over & over as it drives me nuts & is even worse when every mission is the same, heard the idea tonight & credit to @BarcodeJ for coming up with a possible locksmith trait to open gates faster then normal & even though it would only be useful on some missions, I personally feel with the right survivor it's a better idea then a lot of these other new useless traits NG came up with that I'm sure collect dust & have no interest to a lot of players & at least like the wrestler trait as much as it's not the most favored, at least it would be memorable & not get lost in the mix.
    BarcodeJSgtSalamiAnnette578